Hair by Shelby Rae

Eastwood, KY
    Tiffani P. Married on 03/14/2021

Beautiful hair and makeup that lasted all day

Shelby was so sweet and fun through the entire process. Prior to the wedding, I chose to do trial hair and makeup and she helped me finalize the styles I wanted. She listened to me when I wanted to make tweaks to my hair and was so helpful in picking out natural makeup. The day of the wedding, she did hair and makeup on myself and three bridesmaids and makeup on my mom in under four hours. At the end of the night everyone's hair and makeup looked as good and in place as when she first finished it.
    Kimberly B. Married on 02/20/2021

Southern curls and up-dos!

I have long hair and wanted big southern curls on my wedding day, therefore I looked for a hair stylist who could provide just that, and Shelby Rae delivered! I also had her put in my clip-on extensions and secure a tiara on top of my head – my hair was flawless all day and night. Most of my bridesmaids had up-dos, which were the best up-do’s I’ve ever seen, and they were secure all day/night too! Shelby Rae was so sweet to work with and super fast! Her prices were also very affordable/reasonable.

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding