3620 North 163rd Plaza, Suite L, Omaha, NE 68116 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Hair by Natasha

Located in Omaha, Nebraska, Hair by Natasha is a hair and makeup salon that specializes in wedding beauty. This company is owned by the eponymous Natasha Fehlhaber, who also acts as lead stylist. Offering the latest treatments and techniques in the industry, her team strives to make newlyweds-to-be feel their best on their big day.

Offering a one-stop-shop for a just-married glow, Hair by Natasha provides professional makeup application as well as hair styling services. To ensure that hair is in top health, deep-conditioning treatments are available, as well as color and cuts. These stylists are skilled in crafting classic upstyles and bouncy blow dries for formal events. This company also offers hair and beauty treatments that will last long after guests have left nuptial celebrations. Couples may avail of Brazilian blowouts, providing smooth and sleek hair for up to six weeks. Teeth whitening treatments are available, for a camera-ready smile on the big day, as well as waxes. Hair by Natasha also offers trials, allowing couples to test out which styles will suit them best in advance.

natasha 51 1956061 158629280085250

3 Reviews for Hair by Natasha

• Brandi

Brandi · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly Recommend!

Tasha did my hair for my wedding day & it couldn't have been more perfect! My hairstyle was everything I dreamed it would be. It also held together perfectly throughout our hot August outdoor photos & ceremony. My hair even looked stunning the very next day while we had breakfast at the hotel with our guests. Tasha also helped me find an amazing makeup artist, Jordan! Having Tasha and Jordan there on my wedding day was incredible. They were so much fun & made me feel like the most beautiful bride. I also recommend Hair by Natasha for all of your hairstyle needs leading up to your big day!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Brenna · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely perfect!

She did hair for our wedding and we could not be more impressed with Hair by Natasha! Everyone’s hair turned out perfect and they got exactly what they asked for. And she’s so affordable! Definitely recommend booking Hair by Natasha for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Hair by Natasha's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to serve you on your wedding day! You made a beautiful bride!

Hair by Natasha Pricing