Ha, Ha, Ha Productions

Phoenix, AZ View map
$950 Most Popular Price

$950 Most Popular Price

Ha, Ha, Ha Productions is an experienced event DJ company based in Arizona. We have been entertaining the Washington D.C. metropolitan area for over 25 years & now the west coast. We are sure to please any crowd by offering a wide selection of music catered to all ages, with today’s top hits to the timeless classics. Ha, Ha, Ha Productions will work with you from start to finish to ensure their DJ services are catered to you.

Ha, Ha, Ha Productions offers multiple packages that are customizable to each unique event. Every package includes the standard DJ necessities, including consultation, DJ, a microphone, and sound system. From there, you are able to add on extra amenities to your package, including:

• Uplighting
  • MC
  • Do not play list
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Club
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Donald Getting married on 06/08/2022
    If you want a professional services that go's far and be yond this is the Guy. I Love this Company
    Ashley J. Married on 06/19/2021

Hire them!

There are not enough words to describe how AMAZING Ha Ha Ha was! From start to finish, Eric was professional, timely and just a joy to work with. He took time to really understand what the vibe I wanted for my event to be and perfectly executed it. My guests came up to me and complemented Eric all afternoon on his MCing and mixing. We had people from the age of 8 to 84 years old dancing and having an amazing time! I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Ha Ha Ha

Ha, Ha, Ha Productions's reply:

It was such a pleasure providing the music for your special occasion. Please consider us for all your DJ needs, we truly enjoyed working with you.
  • Kenya
    Kenya Married on 09/18/2020

It Made Our Night--Our Year!

We were married at the strangest time of year (2020), under the strangest of circumstances, and Ha Ha Ha productions did a fantastic job adjusting to our last minute needs for a rushed wedding and reception. The production on their end was seamless. They have a variety of music, take on the spot requests, and even do a little extra. It was a beautiful night despite all the craziness, and we are fortunate to have had Ha Ha Ha Productions to make our wedding memorable for us!

Ha, Ha, Ha Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. You didn't let a pandemic stop your union, so there was no stopping us either. It was a pleasure working with you.

Deals

Ha, Ha, Ha Productions 1
Exclusive

Team

Eric Hayman
Eric Hayman
Owner/Operator

With already a great love for music I thought I should be different in my DJing, I started out using tapes instead of turntables. WOW! Yeah, that is what everyone said and thought. Using two Marantz tape decks {open top w/pitch control}, a Gemini 4 ch mixer, and an extensive collection of over 350, 15min labeled tapes with singles songs and instrumentals on it. I started off doing neighborhood parties. As I made money I added more equipment to my collection. At this point, my name was simply "DJ ERIC" pretty much cause I didn't think much of it lol. I booked a birthday picnic where I kind of got my party on and at the end of the gig the lady said, "the way you are mixing with TAPES, your name shouldn't be DJ Eric but DJ E-Unique because it is so unique how you are doing it, hence my Dj name became DJ E-Unique!!!

Eventually, I had to give up my tapes and decks to keep up with technology: laptop, hard drive and so much more. Currently, my database consist of over 187,000 songs from the 40's up to today's hit music or just about every genre you can think of.

Since "The 90's" I have played in over 25-night clubs, 15 hotels, 30 bar and grills, 5 golf clubs, and 71 rental halls for wedding receptions, birthday, graduations, pool, office, and retirement parties just to name a few. I have done volunteer work for the Cancer Societies Relay for Life in Fredericksburg, Va., in addition to the church, school, company, and social events. During my career, I have also played with and opened up for various artists in the music industry.

I have been DJing for over 25 years and I am proud to have done all of what you have read, but I have 100 more years of doing what I truly love providing great musical experiences for clients all over the area and beyond.

Tara Hayman
Tara Hayman
Manager

Ms. Nyla is behind the scenes worker. She handles contracts, social media, and potential clients.

Gantzel Road Phoenix, AZ, 85140
Location of (Ha, Ha, Ha Productions)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding