Gantzel Road, Phoenix, AZ 85140 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $950
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Ha, Ha, Ha Productions

Ha, Ha, Ha Productions is an experienced event DJ company based in Arizona. We have been entertaining the Washington D.C. metropolitan area for over 25 years & now the west coast. They are sure to please any crowd by offering a wide selection of music catered to all ages, with today’s top hits to the timeless classics. Ha, Ha, Ha Productions will work with you from start to finish to ensure their DJ services are catered to you.

Ha, Ha, Ha Productions offers multiple packages that are customizable to each unique event. Every package includes the standard DJ necessities, including consultation, DJ, microphones, and a PA and sound system. From there, you are able to add on extra amenities to your package, including:

• Uplighting

9 Reviews for Ha, Ha, Ha Productions

• Ms. SherReese Mayberry

Sherreese · Married on 10/19/2019

Best DJ Service in the Valley

This is the best DJ service in the valley by far! They made my wedding so amazing and the professionalism leading up to wedding was excellent. I am so happy that we chose them and recommend this company to the fullest. They have an abundance of music genres. If I could give 100 stars, I would. Thanks for making our reception the best ever!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Ha, Ha, Ha Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. It was our pleasure to take part in your reception. Your event was wonderful and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Sigrid · Married on 08/01/2018

100% satisfied and happy with the services

Sent on 04/10/2018

Leslie · Married on 10/06/2017

I sent an inquiry email and received a response the same day and they remained responsive, not to mention friendly, throughout the process. We were able to share our thoughts and desires for the music and "feel" of our event with the DJ and every song he played was in line with what we shared. They really listen and give you exactly what you wanted. All of our guests were talking about the music and dancing for weeks after our event and we can't thank Ha Ha Ha Productions enough! We have used them three times since!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ha, Ha, Ha Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 950
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Club
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ha, Ha, Ha Productions 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Ha, Ha, Ha Productions

Eric Hayman

Eric Hayman

Owner/Operator

With already a great love for music I thought I should be different in my DJing, I started out using tapes instead of turntables. WOW! Yeah, that is what everyone said and thought. Using two Marantz tape decks {open top w/pitch control}, a Gemini 4 ch mixer, and an extensive collection of over 350, 15min labeled tapes with singles songs and instrumentals on it. I started off doing neighborhood parties. As I made money I added more equipment to my collection. At this point, my name was simply "DJ ERIC" pretty much cause I didn't think much of it lol. I booked a birthday picnic where I kind of got my party on and at the end of the gig the lady said, "the way you are mixing with TAPES, your name shouldn't be DJ Eric but DJ E-Unique because it is so unique how you are doing it, hence my Dj name became DJ E-Unique!!!

Eventually, I had to give up my tapes and decks to keep up with technology: laptop, hard drive and so much more. Currently, my database consist of over 187,000 songs from the 40's up to today's hit music or just about every genre you can think of.

Since "The 90's" I have played in over 25-night clubs, 15 hotels, 30 bar and grills, 5 golf clubs, and 71 rental halls for wedding receptions, birthday, graduations, pool, office, and retirement parties just to name a few. I have done volunteer work for the Cancer Societies Relay for Life in Fredericksburg, Va., in addition to the church, school, company, and social events. During my career, I have also played with and opened up for various artists in the music industry.

I have been DJing for over 25 years and I am proud to have done all of what you have read, but I have 100 more years of doing what I truly love providing great musical experiences for clients all over the area and beyond.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Tara Hayman

Tara Hayman

Manager

Ms. Nyla is behind the scenes worker. She handles contracts, social media, and potential clients.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Gantzel Road Phoenix, AZ, 85140 See on map
    Location of (Ha, Ha, Ha Productions)