Gulf South Music Service

Lake Forrest Daphne, Daphne, AL 36526 Map · Phone number

About Gulf South Music Service

Let's face it , weddings can get pretty expensive . Before you know it , you're spending years to pay it off. This is where I can help you ease the pain on your wallet. I am an experienced former On Air Radio Talent for over 17 years including 3 years working for the biggest music research company in the world. I spent almost 20 years as MC and or DJ for weddings, receptions (yes, I do both for the same price). I have a full time job and would like to pick up some extra money and doing what I love to do , which is play music . My point is , I am not tiring to get rich or break people in this economy Simply making a little extra to pay the bills. This is where I save you money , by hiring me to DJ your wedding and or reception I will beat ANY other DJ service estimate . Do your research , most DJ's charge anywhere from $500.00 to as much as $3,000!! If you want wedding and reception that's extra! I have the same equipment , the same music , and the same experience and talent only difference is , I am not doing it as a business and tiring to get rich. Dont take my word for it please , do your own research and you will see . Bring me your lowest estimate and I will even beat that price . Like I said before , I have almost 20 years doing weddings, receptions, and other parties and functions . That's thousands of happy customers. I can honestly tell you I have never had an un-happy customer . So if you are interested in saving some money on that wedding . Please contact me at the email posted and I will get right back to you .

Follow Gulf South Music Service on