5792 Hwy 71, Port Saint Joe, FL 32456 Map · Phone number

About Gulf Coast Dj,LLC

My wife and I provide good quality entertainment for a very reasonable cost. We offer state of the art equipment along with lighting at no extra cost. Please feel free to visit our website at www.gulfcoastdj.com to sign our guest book or to see where we might be playing  to check us out first hand or visit us on Facebook. Book us today for all your special occassions. We look forward to hearing from you.

• Xysten Entertainment
  • Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions
  • DJ Rad Music Services
  • DJ Lizzie

3 Reviews for Gulf Coast Dj,LLC

Carolyn · Married on 11/15/2014

Devonne & Larry did an amazing job at my wedding. They kept the party going all night and involved all of our guests in games & dances. Very entertaining!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Janice · Married on 10/25/2014

Gulf Coast DJs are top event, ceremony and music providers. I visited Larry and Devonne often and they made time for my many questions. My daughter and fiancé decided to use them for the church music as well as the reception music. They provided classical, Mozart, Bach, Handel for the church. Then classical for the dinner music such as "The Planets" and switched to "Disney Be My Guest". Offered everyone time to eat their dinner,play "Get Acquainted Bingo". They even called the Bride and Groom up, after introductions, to "Kirk, you may now Kiss-Your-Bride" - a relief to all, as it was forgotten at the church". They played background music softly for toasts, then a beautiful first dance by Dorothy and Kirk. Now the party began. We had "Surf Sligen Bartenders" attending to the specially crafted Props Beer, Trader Joe's wines and "Marriage MaiTai's" and the party started to rock. Young and old danced and sang (sometimes - like "Red Solo Cup"), The music mix was wonderful. We had line dancing, congo lines, rock-n-roll, country and probably special requests. Larry was the best Master of Ceremony and Devonne helped with all the music and special lighting. if we have a party, even in Alabama, we want them to be with us ! .

Sent on 12/14/2014
  • FutureMrs.West

Vicky · Married on 05/03/2013

Larry did a wonderful job! I made it a bit difficult by not just letting him take the reigns when I should have, but that is my fault and none of his!! Overall I would definitely recommend Gulf Coast DJ!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

• 5792 Hwy 71 Port Saint Joe, 32456 See on map
    Location of (Gulf Coast Dj,LLC)