Gretchen the Baker

Atlanta, GA View map

Gretchen the Baker, located in Marietta, Georgia, is a wedding cake bakery specializing in chic and elegant wedding cakes. Gretchen's cake designs are unique as she likes to design "outside the cake box" incorporating couples’ favorite themes. From Paris or Disney themed, to roses or beer themed, Gretchen can create a cake that represents you as a couple for your special day.

Gretchen wants to help you realize your wedding cake dreams, so will work with you to understand your style, taste, and preferences in order to design a one of a kind wedding cake that reflects you as a couple. She has a unique style but is also able to make cakes in a more traditional style if that is your preference.

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cupcakes

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Folashade
    Folashade M. Married on 10/25/2019

Wedding cake

Gretchen is perhaps the only baker I like in the Metro Atlanta area. I ordered a 3 tier rustic Semi-naked cake with 40 cupcakes for my wedding. Let me explain how amazing her cake was; me and my husband didn’t even get a chance to taste the cake as our guests literally devoured it. My guests can’t stop talking about the cake especially the red velvet flavor. They said the cake was so moist that it melted in their mouth.... Gretchen will forever be my go-to person for all my desserts moving forward!

Gretchen the Baker's reply:

Thank you Folashade for your kind words, it really means a lot to me. I'm happy I was able to be a part of your special day and look forward to working with you in the future.
  • Mileiby
    Mileiby M. Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful and Delicious Wedding Cake ever !!!

I went to the tasting and I tried all of the flavors, I loved them all !!!! She worked with me and we had 3 different flavors of cake on the tiers. I changed the style of the cake like 5 times. She made my vision a reality !!!! I loved my cake !!!!!

Mileiby,
    Thank you so much for your review and as always, it was a pleasure working with you to make your special day extra sweet!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca P. Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful & Tasty Cake!

I really cannot praise Gretchen the Baker enough! She made the most beautiful, delicious cake for our wedding. I requested a watercolor design -- and she hit it out of the park! I am so, so pleased. I will recommend Gretchen the Baker to all my friends.

Gretchen the Baker's reply:

Thank you Rebecca, it was a pleasure making your wedding cake.
    Look forward to working with you again!
    I really appreciate your review.
    Best regards,
    Gretchen

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Gretchen the Baker 1
Exclusive

Atlanta, GA, 30064
Location of (Gretchen the Baker)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding