Grafika Cake Studio

Eagle River, AK View map Visit website

Grafika Cake Studio LLC is an Eagle River, Alaska bakery specializing in Wedding and Special Event cakes using fresh natural ingredients to craft all our baked goods from scratch.

We make party planning easy! Grafika Cake Studio is a woman-owned bakery that supports catering for all kinds of occasions

Our Story:

Grafika Cake Studio LLC. was previously named Lesley’s Cakes LLC. The company was started by a friend of mine in 2013. In 2017, I was invited to join the company as a co-owner and purchase 50% of company shares. Fast forward to 2019, I took over the whole company and became the sole owner of this sweet-growing business. In 2021, the business name got changed to Grafika Cake Studio LLC. One thing that has not changed is our continuous commitment to provide exceptional desserts that exceed the expectations of every client. We strive to give value for money service and achieve an enviable reputation in the baking industry. Combining a unique blend of experience and expertise to create mouthwatering and memorable desserts for you, we put an uncompromising emphasis on the highest quality ingredients – without any compromise.

• Woman-owned

$8

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$10

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Toppers

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Set Up
Tastings - Open House

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Kelsie M. Married on 09/02/2021

Delicious Cake

Grafika’s is local in out small town of Eagle River. We took our best man with us when we first taste tested some of the samples and we loved all of them: it was sooo hard to choose. A few months later we went back and tried samples again. We ordered a three tier cake for our wedding with a different flavor on each layer: chocolate, white, and strawberry. We are not fans of fondant and were thrilled that Agata highly recommended buttercream over fondant for our birch bark cake design. We had little leftovers after serving almost 60 people, and everyone loved the cake. We also got some gluten free cupcakes for my mother in law, and she loved them as well. We will definitely continue to support Grafikas!
    Victoria T. Married on 08/13/2021

Beautiful & absolutely amazing wedding cake

We had come across this lovely hidden gem while we were doing bakeries searches for our wedding cake for august & this place was amazing! Offered straightforward consult & easy to book within a timely manner & reasonably priced & offers delivery in anchorage area & to the Alaskan villages as well! We’ll look at booking with grafika’s cake studio again! Highly recommend! We loved our nightmare before Christmas wedding cake!
  • Melissa
    Melissa C. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing !!

Getting married in homer and finding vendors was a task in itself, when I contacted Grafika cake studio I had no idea where to start but I knew I most importantly we needed someone willing to deliver all the way to Homer Alaska. The owner was very responsive and guaranteed they could accommodate my Homer delivery. I was able to come in and try a few of her cupcakes and and talked with her about our rustic theme she gave me a few ideas on what she can do and let me just tell you the cake was absolutely beautiful and fit our theme perfectly! We had 200 cupcakes and a few dozen lemon bars and a 2 tier cake. And the price was within my budget., Huge Plus! The weeks approaching the wedding Agatha checked in and confirmed the delivery time. On the big day of she was there with ample time allowing her to set up and get everything placed in order. I had so many comments of how good the cupcakes tasted ! I would highly recommend this studio! Oh and if you are in her area go try her carrot cupcakes oh my gosh !!!! You can’t just have one 😃

Deals

Grafika Cake Studio 1
Exclusive

11823 Old Glenn Hwy Ste. 112 Eagle River, AK, 99577

M-F 10 Am-7 Pm Sat 9 Am-4 Pm
Location of (Grafika Cake Studio)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding