Murphysboro, IL 62966 Map · Phone number

About Glitz N' Feathers

This shop got started in 2013 when I got engaged. I decided I wanted a vintage-feel to my wedding and wanted to do brooch bouquets for both me and my bridesmaids. I got creative and figured out how to make them.

Most Brooch Bouquets start out at $350 for a small one. My largest size tops out at $300. Plus, I have quantity discounts available. Every item is created custom. I gather materials for each individual bouquet when it is ordered. I can use a variety of materials, including feathers, shells, brooches, pearls, buttons, embellishments, etc. I welcome special requests and will do what I can to accommodate your vision. I also do other items like boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl baskets, card cages, etc.

Go to my website or Etsy site and use coupon code WIRED to let me know you saw me on Wedding Wire (and get 10% off your order)! Message me if buying multiple items and I'll give you a coupon code that'll give you another 10% off (for a total of 20% off)!

centerpieces