Lazaro Cardenas, Cabo San Lucas, MX 23410 Map · Phone number

About Gladys Trevino

Hi, my name is Gladys and I am makeup and hair artist based in Baja California Sur.

My life’s passion is making every woman look and feel effortlessly beautiful. We love to enhance natural beauty, making brides look and feel their most beautiful. We'll ensure you look flawless and feel just like you, at your most beautiful and confident on your wedding day. There’s nothing like the feeling of creating the bride's perfect vision and knowing we've contributed to making their day as special as it can be.

We work with a large range of professional products, including TEMPTU airbrush make up, MAC, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Dior, RCMA, Charlotte Tilbury, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Tarte make up in order to create impeccable results. We regularly update our skill sets to encompass the latest techniques and bridal trends, so my brides look nothing less than perfect.

Essentially offering a 'mobile salon' I will bring the glam squad wherever you need us to be. No need to leave the comfort of your room, allow us to pamper you and your bridal party right wherever you are.

We work together to help you find your Bridal look. Considering all factors from your favorite styles, what will work best with your location, dress, skin and hair type, look great in photos and most importantly how you look and feel at your most beautiful.

We would be honored to be in charge to make you even more beautiful on your big day.

About trial

Your wedding trial is an essential part of your bridal hair and make-up process, and we highly recommend every bride has one. It’s your opportunity to meet us, in a relaxed, informal setting, so that we can get to know each other, and discuss your look.

Together, we’ll sit down and look at images of hair and make-up styles you like. Please bring along pictures of your dress, accessories, and even your flowers, as these details make a huge impact in creating your finished bridal look.

Don’t worry if you don’t have any firm ideas about your bridal look; that’s where my expertise, and my own mood boards comes in. A wedding hair and make-up trial normally lasts around 2-3 hours, and you’re more than welcome to bring a friend. Trials should be during daylight hours, to give you an accurate visual of your make-up. You’ll leave your wedding hair and make-up trial feeling completely confident, I will make you look and feel amazing on your wedding day.

​​On the other hand, if you don't have the chance to have a trial, don't worry, I would ask you to send me images of the look you would like for your hair and makeup so I can recreate them at your wedding.

Services

it is worth to mention that I will be more than happy to travel to your venue on your big day so you and your wedding party can be pampered in the comfort of your get-ready room. Me and my team offer an array of hair services, including blowouts, updos, and styling. The company's makeup services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

0c0e124f 950b 4385 bc9e 811a318643e9 51 1057603 158387052167578

16 Reviews for Gladys Trevino

Bonnie Jablonowski · Married on 11/07/2020

True Professional

Prior to my appointment Gladys asked several questions about what hair and makeup style I would like for my vow renewal. Gladys arrived early to my hair and makeup appointment and she did an amazing job! The makeup she used was high end and she took her time with my hair to ensure perfection. She truly made my special day perfect!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Anna Franco · Married on 10/23/2020

Best Makeup Artist in Cabo

I talked to many MUA before making a decision and Gladys was my number one option because she was very responsive, easy to talk and most important, she understood what I wanted for my wedding day. Even I wanted a more glamorous makeup she manage to give me a natural look which lasted all day ( and it was 33 degrees outside). I choose the airbrush makeup and I would totally recommend to spend extra money for this service because it makes your skin look so natural and light. Super happy with all the service.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Rinna Oleynik · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Hair & Make Up!!

Gladys and her team are INCREDIBLE! Gladys exceeded my expectations with my hair and make-up and all my bridesmaids were beyond happy with their makeup. My makeup still looked good at the end of the night after hours of dancing in 90 degree weather!! Gladys was very professional, organized & responsive and took great safety precautions for COVID. Would definitely recommend, you will be thankful you hired her!!!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gladys Trevino FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing

• Lazaro Cardenas Cabo San Lucas, MX, 23410 See on map
    +52 6121499600 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gladys Trevino)