Gladys Trevino

Cabo San Lucas, MX View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hi, my name is Gladys and I am makeup and hair artist based in Baja California Sur.

My life’s passion is making every woman look and feel effortlessly beautiful. We love to enhance natural beauty, making brides look and feel their most beautiful. We'll ensure you look flawless and feel just like you, at your most beautiful and confident on your wedding day. There’s nothing like the feeling of creating the bride's perfect vision and knowing we've contributed to making their day as special as it can be.

We work with a large range of professional products, including TEMPTU airbrush make up, MAC, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Dior, RCMA, Charlotte Tilbury, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Tarte make up in order to create impeccable results. We regularly update our skill sets to learn the latest techniques and bridal trends, so our brides look nothing less than perfect.

we offer a 'mobile salon' I will bring the glam squad wherever you need us to be. No need to leave the comfort of your room, allow us to pamper you and your bridal party right wherever you are.

We work together to help you find your Bridal look. Considering all factors from your favorite styles, what will work best with your location, dress, skin and hair type, look great in photos and most importantly how you look and feel at your most beautiful.

We would be honored to be in charge to make you even more beautiful on your big day.

About trial

Your wedding trial is an essential part of your bridal hair and make-up process, and we highly recommend every bride has one. It’s your opportunity to meet us and discuss your look.

Together, we’ll sit down and look at images of hair and make-up styles you like. Please bring along pictures of your dress, accessories, as these details make a huge impact in creating your finished bridal look.

Don’t worry if you don’t have any firm ideas about your bridal look; that’s where my expertise comes in. A wedding hair and make-up trial normally lasts around 2-3 hours, and you’re more than welcome to bring a friend. Trials should be during daylight hours, to give you an accurate visual of your make-up. You’ll leave your wedding hair and make-up trial feeling completely confident, We will make you look and feel amazing on your wedding day.

​​On the other hand, if you don't have the chance to have a trial, don't worry, I would ask you to send me images of the look you would like for your hair and makeup so I can recreate them at your wedding.

Services

it is worth to mention that I will be more than happy to travel to your venue on your big day so you and your wedding party can be pampered in the comfort of your get-ready room. Me and my team offer an array of hair services, including blowouts, updos, and styling. The company's makeup services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup
  • False eyelashes
  • Hairstyle
  • braids
  • updos

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

• Maggie
    Maggie B. Married on 10/22/2021

Best hair stylist experience yet

We hired Gladys's team for hair for 7 women for my wedding. Being from the states and having been in about 10 weddings now, we were used to hair stylists getting close to expectations but were never blown away. Gladys's team blew us away. They got every style exactly to the picture shared by the bridesmaid. They were timely, efficient and extremely kind. I can't recommend them enough. I wish they were closer to home :) Thank you for making my destination wedding a breeze!!! XO
    Estefanía P. Married on 10/16/2021

An excellent service

My experience with Gladys was excellent. she is so profesional, kind, flexible and always on time. I really love the makeup and my hair look.
  • Bebay
    Bebay G. Married on 10/15/2021

Great expericence!

I was a little nervous because I couldn't make a makeup test before the wedding but Gladys was really supportive and she understood exactly what I wanted it. She was really professional I´ll totally recommend her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lazaro Cardenas Cabo San Lucas, MX, 23410
+52 6121499600
Location of (Gladys Trevino)

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding