Gladys Trevino

Cabo San Lucas, MX View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hi, my name is Gladys and I am makeup and hair artist based in Baja California Sur.

My life’s passion is making every woman look and feel effortlessly beautiful. We love to enhance natural beauty, making brides look and feel their most beautiful. We'll ensure you look flawless and feel just like you, at your most beautiful and confident on your wedding day. There’s nothing like the feeling of creating the bride's perfect vision and knowing we've contributed to making their day as special as it can be.

We work with a large range of professional products, including TEMPTU airbrush make up, MAC, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Dior, RCMA, Charlotte Tilbury, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Tarte make up in order to create impeccable results. We regularly update our skill sets to learn the latest techniques and bridal trends, so our brides look nothing less than perfect.

we offer a 'mobile salon' I will bring the glam squad wherever you need us to be. No need to leave the comfort of your room, allow us to pamper you and your bridal party right wherever you are.

We work together to help you find your Bridal look. Considering all factors from your favorite styles, what will work best with your location, dress, skin and hair type, look great in photos and most importantly how you look and feel at your most beautiful.

We would be honored to be in charge to make you even more beautiful on your big day.

About trial

Your wedding trial is an essential part of your bridal hair and make-up process, and we highly recommend every bride has one. It’s your opportunity to meet us and discuss your look.

Together, we’ll sit down and look at images of hair and make-up styles you like. Please bring along pictures of your dress, accessories, as these details make a huge impact in creating your finished bridal look.

Don’t worry if you don’t have any firm ideas about your bridal look; that’s where my expertise comes in. A wedding hair and make-up trial normally lasts around 2-3 hours, and you’re more than welcome to bring a friend. Trials should be during daylight hours, to give you an accurate visual of your make-up. You’ll leave your wedding hair and make-up trial feeling completely confident, We will make you look and feel amazing on your wedding day.

​​On the other hand, if you don't have the chance to have a trial, don't worry, I would ask you to send me images of the look you would like for your hair and makeup so I can recreate them at your wedding.

Services

it is worth to mention that I will be more than happy to travel to your venue on your big day so you and your wedding party can be pampered in the comfort of your get-ready room. Me and my team offer an array of hair services, including blowouts, updos, and styling. The company's makeup services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup
  • False eyelashes
  • Hairstyle
  • braids
  • updos

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jessica Married on 12/03/2022

Gladys is the best!

I can’t say enough good things about Gladys and her team! I got married a few weeks ago in Todos Santos and Gladys did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup. She is kind, professional, has excellent communication, and makes sure you get exactly what you want.
    Andrea N. Married on 12/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing team and service!

After searching the internet for a HMU who could do a more natural and glow-y make up look, I found Gladys. Instantly based on photos I knew she was my top and only choice. I would be traveling for the wedding and we chose our venue and location site unseen. That also included not doing a trial with Gladys and she far exceeded all expectations. Not many HMU can handle my long/thick/straight Asian hair and she styled a half up/down do with a crown braid that stayed curled until the end of the night without it feeling overly hair sprayed. I loved that my make up brought out my natural features and left me feeling genuine to myself. Her team also did a gorgeous soft glam look for my best friend and mother-in-law so her skills are very wide ranging.
    Samantha Married on 11/14/2022

Great service!

Gladys did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I absolutely loved it! I was able to do a trial a few months prior which was super helpful as she was really open to making small tweaks between then and what I did at my wedding to make it exactly what I wanted. She also came with me during the photo shoot to do touch-ups throughout the day and a final touch-up right before the ceremony. She was very attentive and made sure I looked my best the entire day. The morning of she also brought a team of 3 other women to help do hair and makeup for my mom and 6 bridesmaids. They had chairs for everyone and were very professional and organized. Everyone’s hair and makeup looked amazing! I couldn’t be happier with the service provided and would definitely recommend Gladys and her team!
  • illustration stars

Francisco Salas
5.0 out of 5 rating , 25 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Lazaro Cardenas Cabo San Lucas, MX, 23410
Location of (Gladys Trevino)

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding