Verona, IT IT 0012Z Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Giovanna Aprili

I'm Giovanna, a creative wedding photographer based in Italy.
I love to tell your story through fresh, young and romantic images, I like to impress your emotion forever. I'm available for weddings in Italy and abroad, engagement and portrait session, honeymoon everywhere my work brings me.

Follow Giovanna Aprili on

Giovanna Aprili 4
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Delozier · Married on 07/23/2019

Hire her right now!

People say when you are choosing your wedding vendors, the photographer is the most important choice you'll make. I cannot say enough good things about Giovanna and her assistant Mirko. If you are getting married around Verona and you don't choose her, you're crazy. She was perfectly reliable and helpful from the moment I sent her an email until after our photos were delivered, she went above and beyond to make the task of planning a wedding in Italy from California easy and enjoyable.
    Our wedding photos are the most beautiful I've ever seen. Not many photographers can make staged family shots look beautiful and effortless, but Giovanna somehow did. More importantly, she captured so many tender, candid moments from our day. When my husband and I looked through our final photos, we were both in tears: there were so many photos capturing moments between our parents and our guests that occurred while we were getting ready or in other rooms. It was like we could relive the entire day again from different perspectives.
    Aside from the breathtaking photos, Giovanna was kind, and sweet, and put everyone at ease immediately. Her eye for detail is astounding, and she did a fabulous job capturing the feeling of our wedding day.
    In short, Giovanna was WONDERFUL. If I could give her 10 stars I would. HIRE HER!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Giovanna Aprili Pricing

Giovanna Aprili Price Rates

Giovanna Aprili FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Nogarole Rocca See on map