7257 Litany Ct, Commerce, GA 30542 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Ginger Pritchett Photography

Hi there, I am Ginger Pritchett. I wish it was a simple as saying.... you should choose me, I’m totally awesome but since that wont work, here are a few things to know about me. I have a husband who is tmy bestfriend, who totally gets me and supports me in everyway possible. I have two perfect children who own my heart and inspire me daily. Lastly, without fail I cry during the first dance of each wedding I shoot.

It is my goal to capture the true love moments and raw emotion in every wedding!

You know how a lot of things are in your genetics like brown eyes, brown hair? Well, photography is in my genes. It is my passion and after God, my family and friends, it is what makes my life complete. I have been in the photography business for over 10 years. My goal initially was to be a wedding photographer but after meeting so many awesome people and building new relationships I realized... "I don’t want to just be the wedding photographer. I want to be......... the engagement photographer, the baby bump photographer and meet the little additions to the family while capturing the whole family's milestones and carry out the years by being the family photographer. So, I guess you could say I want to be the family “tradition” photographer. I would be honored to capture your special day and I will strive to be your tradition!"

Follow Ginger Pritchett Photography on

wedding ring 1 51 488460 v1
wedding ring 1 51 488460 v1

13 Reviews for Ginger Pritchett Photography

Kaleigh · Married on 10/06/2018

Ginger was very attentive to details and she really made sure she captured every aspect of our wedding. She also followed my Pinterest board to make sure she got the types of shots I specifically wanted on our special day. She is awesome! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

I highly recommend Ginger as your wedding photographer! In my opinion, photography is one of the most important aspects in the wedding planning process. I went to countless wedding expos and looked at local photographer websites. I just managed to come across Ginger's website and her portfolio of pictures was exactly the look/style I was going for. Her packages include an engagement shoot which is definitely worth it! She was on time (actually early) when arriving to the location for our engagement shoot and for our wedding. She was laid back and easy going while still maintaining professionalism! She worked very well with our other wedding vendors to ensure our day was special! It was a hot day and my makeup and I were melting! I became very dehydrated and she as well as her second shooter pulled out their own supply of beverages to help hydrate me. They didn't have to do that as it was not their job, but they went above and beyond on my special day!

Our photos turned out so beautiful! Since our wedding was at the peak of the wedding season and with the holidays near, it did take a little longer to receive them, but she communicated with us every step of the way! When I had a question or concern, I would usually receive a response within a few hours on the same day. The quality of our photos was definitely worth the wait! We couldn't be anymore happier with the product! I will be using her for future family sessions when I'm in town!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Absolutely outstanding photographer, she was very creative and hard working. It rained slightly and she turned something i felt might ruin my wedding day into a beautiful art work and a romantic setting for my wedding pictures. Everyone who has seen my photos use the words "magical." She is not only talented but also very kind and pays attention to detail. There are no pics in my wedding album that I am unhappy with! You want forever photos that take you back to your special day and make you smile? Then book Ginger Pritchett Photgraphy!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Award

Ginger Pritchett Photography Pricing

Ginger Pritchett Photography Price Rates

Ginger Pritchett Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Ginger Pritchett Photography 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Ginger Pritchett Photography 2
    Free Save the Date Cards and Thank You Cards!

Book any wedding package between now through December 31st to receive FREE personalized Save The Date Cards featuring one engagament photo and FREE personalized Thank You Cards featuring your favorite wedding photo!!

Don't miss out on this great deal!

Wedding must be booked before midnight of December 31st.

• 7257 Litany Ct Commerce, GA, 30542 See on map