Gina Lynne Floral & Design

Findlay, OH View map

• Jenna
    Jenna Married on 11/12/2021

The most beautiful floral design around!

If you follow Gina's page you already know she is amazing. I dreamed of having Gina do the florals for my wedding day and it was exactly what I pictured in my mind. I had Gina do the flowers for my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding and an upcoming bridal shower for a girlfriend. And now she will do any floral I ever need! Gina I cannot imagine my wedding day without you! You made the Hancock Hotel feel even more classy and elegant than it already is. I know I wanted the floral design to be the focus and it truly was. Your floral design was one of the best parts of my day! Every single touch was absolutely beautiful! Gina was so easy to work with for planning. I loved going back and forth on ideas and she really helped my ideas come to life even when I couldn't verbalize exactly what I wanted. My mother in law had so much fun working with Gina too, she said Gina is her new best friend! My mother in law and I took the flowers that still looked perfect the next day and repurposed them into arrangements to deliver to family members and share our favorite wedding stories. We hope to do floral arrangement classes and such in the future together!
    Megan Married on 05/21/2016
    This wonderful lady made me LOVE flowers for the first time in my life. She went the extra mile to make the simple so uniquely us. I heard so many wonderful compliments, and can I just say Gina has some mad color skills! You would have thought we matched our fabric to her pieces!
    Megan Married on 05/21/2016
    Gina was a wonderful to help to someone who doesn't know flowers! Sweetest gal, she delivered a vision I didn't know I had.

Real Weddings

• Amber & Jon
    46 photos · 06/28/2019

318 W Sandusky St Findlay, OH, 45840
4194254562
Location of (Gina Lynne Floral & Design)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding