1650 45th St S Suite 103, Fargo, ND 58103 Map · Phone number

About Gigi's Cupcakes of Fargo

Every handmade little cake is baked using the freshest ingredients. Saigon Cinnamon, Madagascar vanilla, farm fresh creamy butter, hand selected fruits and nuts, along with the smoothest cream cheese. We offer a seasonal menu with over 35 flavors and endless specials. Perfect for walk-ins or large catering events & weddings. We offer mini cupcakes daily by the dozen or large special orders as well as customized decorations. We also have a decadent line of creamy Cheesecake cupcakes and amazing stuffed cookies.

Follow Gigi's Cupcakes of Fargo on

wedding pic 7

7 Reviews for Gigi's Cupcakes of Fargo

Kelsey · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful wedding cake!

Gigi's created our beautiful, one of a kind wedding cake. They were very helpful with our order and the cake was delicious too!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2016

Love them. Don't let the amount of frosting on a regular cupcake scare you away. You can choose how much frosting you want! And they can do what ever you want, colors, giant cup cakes. All amazing. They are seriously delicious. Moist, yummy, cupcakes. I loved them so much!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Megann · Married on 08/01/2015

Loved my wedding cupcakes and cake. Delicious as always and they made sure I got exactly what I wanted. They did an amazing job helping me since I was planning my wedding from the other side of the state. The owner made sure she was available every time I was in town planning to go over details and the set up was beautiful and went off without any problems!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Gigi's Cupcakes of Fargo FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 0.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 1.25
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Two Birds Photography - Brittany Walsh
    Two Birds Photography - Brittany Walsh Wedding Photographers

Little known tidbit- but your wedding photographers are usually STARVED by the time we get to your reception to photograph the details. It's always exciting when we know we'll arrive to find Gigi's cupcakes beautifully set up (and yes, we sneak one after we photograph them) ;) All of my brides and grooms have had wonderful experiences with Gigi's!

• MDesign
    MDesign Wedding Invitations

Gigi's Cupcakes is a great wedding vendor that has the tastiest treats for any event, large or small. Contact them today, you won't be sorry!

• 1650 45th St S, Suite 103 Fargo, 58103 See on map