Douglasville, GA 30134 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Gifts by Brittany

Gifts by Brittany was created out of my passion for creativity. I have studied graphic design and dabbled in web design as well. It was during this time when I realized that I was pretty good at this. Just 3 short years ago friends and family recognized my talent (thankfully) and became the first customers of my shop.

Brittany strives to offer a collection of handmade products that evoke joy in her customers. Her designs are full of special details that make the brand unique, ranging from witty mantras to inspiration and love. She loves to bring her work to life through bright colors, glitter, and an eye for the latest trends. Over the years, she has expanded her product line to include a wide variety of custom-designed items, including: apparel, mugs, tumblers, shot glasses, and more.

From then until now, I have received numerous request for those items and more. I am able to create just about anything you can think of. Thanks for visiting my page! Hopefully you see something you like, if not send me a message and we can create something new together!

Follow Gifts by Brittany on

screen shot 2016 05 09 at 8 29 13 pm

Gifts by Brittany FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Bags & Travel, Barware, Bed & Bath, Clothing, Drink Accessories, Hangers, Kitchen
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No