10-75
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

4 Reviews for Gazebo Gardens & Wedding Chapel

2.0

This was my first choice for Wedding Venues. It is so pretty in the pictures and it is located in my hometown. I sent her my contact information. She responded right away and she was very professional! Unfortunately, She was only doing elopements. This kind of made me sad because I really liked the location and scenery was exactly what I was looking for. So if you are wanting an elopement, this is a great place!

Profile Picture User5466476, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

THE GAZEBO AT FAIRFIELD SHREVEPORT, LA I had a christmas themed weding... and I was so nervous! I thought I was going to be stressed because I was doing everything by myself. ( No family or friends help) The owner assured me that she decorates for christmas, and when I saw everything she had done I was amazed. The garden had white twinkle lights, christmas wreaths wrapped in red velvet ribbon, ornate christmas trees, and oversized beautiful ornaments. It was so beautiful, and she kept reassuring me throughout the planning process that it was going to be ok.... and everything was GREAT! The owner also prepared the meal for my reception, and when the cake delivered on a less than adequate stand....... she had an amazing stand there and it just made the cake that much more beautiful. The decorations, the service, and the price... PERFECT for an intimate Holiday wedding. Thank you Janie, you made my special day exceptional!!

Profile Picture Ellie , 12/4/10, 1 Review
4.1

Really beautiful setting, and great options to decorate for a 'shabby chic', historical, garden, or 'Old South' theme. Be warned, however if you're very detailed; the owner can be a bit difficult when it comes to documentation. We had to ask 4x for a signed contract, and I had to call 2x each to get her to pick up our deposit and final payment checks from the Post Office. We sent them certified maiil and she claimed her mailman couldn't handle delivering that kind of service. Not really happy about having to go to 2 different post offices to track down her mail and get her to sign for it when we already paid for the postal service to deliver. She actually told me that her clients should 'never' send anything certified...sorry, checks for thousands of $$'s aren't 'regular' mail for many people. Otherwise, it was really very pretty, easy to decorate as a DIY-er, and our guests were 'wowed' by the place.

Profile Picture Nichole , 8/14/10, 5 Reviews