Seward, NE 68434 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Fun Pianos! by 176 Keys

Our super-interactive dueling pianos show is perfect for the whole family! We'll have grandma clapping along, keep the kids involved, get people up an dancing, all while you enjoy the songs you love. We'll walk you through the entire planning process to make sure the details for your special day are just right. Feel free to contact any of our past clients - their emails are listed right on our website (with permission, of course:).

Fun Pianos is the key to a reception your family and friends will never forget. Sing along, clap along, but most of all, let's have FUN!

Follow Fun Pianos! by 176 Keys on

mg1246 1

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Fun Pianos! by 176 Keys

Erin · Married on 11/29/2014

We had 176 keys at our wedding in Austin and they did such a fantastic job. I had so much fun and I know my guests did as well. They did a great job incorporating typical "wedding music" and interactive dueling piano style music and kept everyone on their feet the entire night. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Casey · Married on 11/22/2014

At first I was hesitant to have Dueling Pianos at my wedding....but my fiance was so obsessed with the idea I couldn't let him down. We found 176 Keys after extensive searching, and we couldn't have been more satisfied with their service. We had a lot of little requests that we wanted and they worked directly with our venue to ensure everything was in order. The entire reception ran incredibly smooth and you can see from our pictures just how much everyone was dancing. It was so incredible, and I can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without the guys. It was worth every penny! Thank you so much Sam, Amy, and the guys!!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Jackie · Married on 07/12/2014

AMAZING!!! These guys are the BEST!!! Our wedding was unforgettable because of 176 Keys. They were so great to work with throughout the entire process. Our family and friends still can't stop talking about them. For them to get my husband to dance was AWESOME!!! They were hilarious and most of all FUN FUN FUN! Thank you so much guys for being apart of our wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Fun Pianos! by 176 Keys's reply:

Jackie, I think our players had just as much fun as you and your family! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of such a special day, it was truly a pleasure working with you on this.

Fun Pianos! by 176 Keys FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 3,490.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Microphones, Sound/PA System