El Paso, TX 79904 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Frozen In Time Photography

I believe wedding photos should tell a story- Your story. I understand the importance of capturing all of those special moments since there are no "do overs" when it comes to weddings. I will do whatever I can to make your big day even that more memorable. Congratulations on your engagement! I look forward to hearing from you.

DSC 0401
DSC 0068
DSC 0217

5 Reviews for Frozen In Time Photography

Pamela · Married on 09/12/2009

I don't even know where to start. Stacey is Amazing, Magnificent, Fabulous, Wonderful, Awesome!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE her and her work. She was not only a photographer with incredible Talent but also a person with the most down-to-earth personality and fun-injected attitude which is how I roll! She did whatever I asked of her when it came to her photography and she exceeded my expectations by over 200%!! Stacey is the only photographer for me for LIFE!

Sent on 10/01/2009

Debbie · Married on 07/25/2009

Oh my goodness Stacie was the best. She was there for every single moment of the day. I think she really went above and beyond any thing I could have ever expected.
    For as special as this day was to us having Stacey there made it even more so. Can't wait to see the pictures. Thanks Stacey!!!!

9-20-2009
    I have been looking at the pictures over and over and still can't tell you how wonderful they are. I still get people asking about the Photographer. I also see that the three of my most favorite pictures made it to your website. Thanks again for making our wedding pictures so wonderful!!

Sent on 07/27/2009

Matt · Married on 07/19/2008

Stacey Dukas was a wonderful addition to our wedding. She provided secondary photography for 3 hours of our wedding and reception, and was well worth the money spent. In addition, she was very easy to remain in touch with in the months, and even days leading up to the wedding. She was kind, professional, laid back, punctual, and returned the photos, all edited, the week following the wedding. I highly recommend her services and intend to contact her again for future events.

Sent on 07/30/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Frozen In Time Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Frozen In Time Photography 1
    All Military Couples
    I offer 15% off if either you or your fiance are active duty military as we are a military family too.