Frenz Fotography

Dickinson, ND View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Frenz Fotography is a professional photography company that covers weddings and other events all over the US and beyond. I've done work in NY, ND, TX, Costa Rica, Cancun and more since starting in 2008. Tim Frenz, the owner and photographer, uses the Canon line of digital cameras and equipment to shoot weddings, sports, portraits, business, and promotional photography.

Experience
Tim Frenz started doing photography during high school in Buffalo, New York, capturing moments for the school’s yearbook. He has worked with many newspapers in the Western New York region, and has done contract work for Advance Auto Parts, Olive Garden, and Google as a freelance photographer.

Frenz Fotography offers wedding photographs in different formats including albums, digital files, prints, canvas, flush mount, thank-you cards, and save-the-dates. Its photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Willingness to travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second photographer
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

Brock W. Married on 11/09/2019

Tim is the best of the best!

I myself have been a wedding professional for over 16 years, and after working alongside Tim at events for the last 5 years, when the time came for my wedding I had no doubt Frenz Fotography was the man for the job. He was punctual, personable, and so fun to work with. He put us all at ease and made the sometimes cumbersome pictures a breeze. And to top it off, his work is exceptional—photos are lit brilliantly, framed great, and he captures all the special moments. Highest of recommendations for Tim!
    Jessica R. Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing more than a friend a professional

When it came to who would be doing our photos for our wedding I immediately knew Tim would do them. For me, smiling doing come easy on command where I would look good and not be nervous. so I knew having tim there and knowing him for 15+ years would be easy for me. Tim did an amazing job. He got a long with the girls in my wedding party him knowing 2 out of the 5 plus I could be my waky silly self. And give him attitude when I wanted lol. Since I knew him figuring out when where and what time was easy. But in general Tim was professional in all sense. We had fun when we wanted and he would go along with it. I wanted to get a picture of my dad seeing me by the car him and my mom had together (my mom passed away 3 yrs before my wedding) and Tim made that possible. He was willing to do anything I wanted within reason and if we had time he would do it for me. Honestly having Tim as my photographer was great and you will love him. He takes his job seriously but will have fun and get in the moment of everyone. He helped us figure out where we wanted to pictures to be after the church. You won’t regret having Tim as your photographer. My picture and the many other weddings I known him to do have come out simply amazing.
  • Susanne
    Susanne Married on 08/04/2019

Tim has a great eye and always goes above and beyond to capture original prints.

I have known Tim personally since he was a teenager and can speak to his character and reliability. He will go out of his way to capture beautiful and original photos that reflect the mood and theme of your event

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Dickinson, 58601
Location of (Frenz Fotography)
Dickinson Dickinson, ND, 58601

Other vendors in Fargo for your wedding