Milford, Milford, DE 19963 Map · Phone number

About Frame Your Moment Photography

Frame Your Moment Photography is a wedding photography company based in Milford, Delaware. They are a husband-and-wife team who loves getting to know couples and reflecting their personalities through images. Their work captures the beautiful radiance of wedding days, and the emotions felt by couples and guests alike. Frame Your Moment Photography creates everlasting memories by documenting every detail of your celebration.

The team at Frame Your Moment Photography wants your images to turn out exactly as you remember the day. Their style incorporates contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, traditional, and vintage approaches. They don’t want to miss a single special moment, so a second shooter is always included. They are also happy to work additional hours and travel to multiple locations as needed. Destination and travel weddings can be accommodated. For an extra fun touch, engagement and trash-the-dress shoots are offered as well. Frame Your Moment Photography only shoots in high-resolution, and their images are available as digital files.

Follow Frame Your Moment Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Hilltop Studio
4474d32dc77b4722 1534200403 7ad1693cc482444c 1534200400260 4 Jimabby
scott final 278 of 506 51 791965 1568994240

4 Reviews for Frame Your Moment Photography

Abby · Married on 05/12/2018

Heather & Josh were great!! They traveled from DE to Annapolis, MD for our wedding. At our first meeting I knew they would be great. They showed that they are passionate about what they do. The day of they went to each location where the bride and groom were getting ready and right away Heather started taking shots of the girls getting ready and all fun that was being had. My hubby and I decided to do a first look and formal pictures before the ceremony, during this time we were able to get a ton of amazing photos with everyone that we wanted without any stress of being late to the next event. They were great overall. I haven't received my photos yet from they, however, I know they will be awesome! Thank you Heather & Josh!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Patricia · Married on 05/05/2017

Heather and Josh were absolutely amazing! We hired Heather and Josh for our wedding on May 5th 2017. We fell in love with them after our first meeting. They were friendly and professional and we knew right way that they were the right fit. They were unbelievably flexible and patient with us. And very reasonably priced. Our engagement session, at the location of our choice, was a blast and the pictures turned out great. Our wedding day was perfect and they captured every moment beautifully! Working with them was so effortless and it was truly a pleasure getting to know them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/10/2015

One of the best decisions I made for our wedding was having this amazing couple as our photographers. They were absolutely amazing through the whole process and such a pleasure to work with. Our ideas and their ideas created beautiful pictures and I will forever be grateful. I plan on using them for future events...family portraits, maternity, newborn. Seriously I love you guys and thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Frame Your Moment Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2100.00
    2nd Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Digital Memories Videography Wedding Videographers

Heather and Josh are not only fantastic photographers, they are also caring and compassionate people who have a true passion for working with others! Whatever your photography needs may be, they will be true professionals! I give them my HIGHEST endorsement!

• Milford Milford, DE, 19963 See on map
    Location of (Frame Your Moment Photography)