Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fotomaki Photography

Fotomaki Photography are Kristeen & Sarah, Glasgow & Aberdeen Wedding Photographers

Fotomaki are Kristeen & Sarah, based in Glasgow & Aberdeenshire.

Our approach is relaxed, unobtrusive and friendly, resulting in natural and genuine moments of love and laughter. (Sarah tells some belters of jokes).

We pride ourselves on being extremely positive-minded, extraordinarily impassioned about what we do, and super friendly from our first meeting.

All our couples are encouraged to be themselves; we can’t wait to celebrate your uniqueness.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: United Kingdom

Follow Fotomaki Photography on

12 Reviews for Fotomaki Photography

Photography was always one of the important parts of the wedding for me, and thanks to Kristeen and Sarah my husband now agrees. From the first meeting I felt at ease with them and it was a joy to have them with us on our day. They recommended an engagement shoot and it was well worth it, I love those photos and learned to relax and trust them and by the time the wedding came they felt like friends and was lovely to have them with us. Many of our guests commented on how friendly they were. There was a Pinterest photo I'd seen with sparklers and despite not having done that type of photo before they were up for trying and practiced before which was really appreciated. They captured so many moments from our day that I missed or might have forgotten. I love our photos and only wish I could have them all on display! These ladies are lovely and talented and one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding.

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah & Kristeen at Fotomaki photography really were the perfect addition to our day.
Having searched for some time for the right photographers, we were so happy with them from the first point of contact through to the final album delivery. They were so warm and friendly, putting us and our guests at ease. We had lots of fun with them on the day and the final photos were amazing - they captured so many special moments.

Profile Picture Bethan, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was a wonderful day made more so with fokomaki glad we chose them to save our memories forever. Would recommend these girls highly as they make you at ease and very friendly . Wish them well in their future business :)) X

Profile Picture kenny, 3/8/14, 2 Reviews