Via Stazione 32 Via San Francesco, Taranto, IT IT 0016Z Map · Phone number

About Fotogravina

My strong and unfading belief has always been that photography is not only a matter of pointing and shooting but it is a thought inspired by the heart. Since I was a child I have been completely captivated by the world of photography, always seen as an artistic attitude towards life. During the years, I have focused my attentions on the world of weddings. In 2006, I was able to make wedding photojournalism become my greatest artistic expression. More recently, I have established productive connections with several colleagues, sharing considerations, and common studies. This has brought me to the conclusion that the most beautiful result can be obtained through a balanced mixture of love for the job, spontaneity of the couple, and a delicate style of shooting, where the photographer can be barely perceived during the wedding day. This allows me to capture all the beauty of the most important day of the couple's life.

A nice shot is not only the result of a perfect technique; the photo should be able to capture the emotions of a unique moment, telling a story for future times, too.

I am a sensitive and emotional person, one of those people who can still perceive a deep feeling in staring at a colorful sunset, empathizing with the love stories of my couples. These are the secrets of the successes of my photo wedding stories.

wr 24
wr 24
favicon fotogravin
album

Fotogravina FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums