706 Louisville St., Starkville, MS 39759 Map · Phone number

img5444
7cf169212153a082 Logo
img6072
Flowers by the Bunch & Cakes too!

3 Reviews for Flowers by the Bunch & Cakes too!

Monti and her team at Flowers By The Bunch are absolutely AMAZING. Look no longer for the perfect florist. Monti was the one vendor that I looked forward to meeting with. She has such a wonderful personality that she made all my wedding worries disappear. When everything else went wrong Monti was the only vendor I never had a doubt about. She was able to create beautiful arrangements using all the flowers that I love. She provided me with incredible arrangements for decorations, center pieces, bouquets, etc. all for a great price. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride. My florist is the one thing I would never change about my big day!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Christy · Married on 10/18/2008

Monti could not have done a better job! She is wonderful at working with you to make sure you have what you want. We had extra stems for "just in case" and she even gave my mom her cell phone number the day of the wedding. She is SUCH a great value for her creativity and quality of work. Any time I ever need flowers, I know that I can trust Monti!

Sent on 02/10/2009

Monty made my wedding look beautiful. She really made an effort to make the money go as far as it could with the flowers. She is also very creative and had great ideas that enhanced the look of the wedding.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Flowers by the Bunch & Cakes too! FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 706 Louisville St. Starkville, 39759 See on map