Flowers by Olga

Richford, VT View map
$2,517 Typical Price

$2,517 Typical Price

Flowers by Olga is a wedding florist located in East Berkshire, Vermont, that serves the surrounding Burlington region. This flower farm has been providing couples with gorgeous, fresh florals for more than three decades. Owner Kaity and her team would be delighted to work with couples and provide them with impressive, personalized floral arrangements.

Flowers by Olga offers consultations so couples may ask any questions and go over any requests. This florist allows couples to choose from a wide range of floral design styles, including country, eclectic, glamorous, romantic, rustic, and vintage. Flowers by Olga can provide help with event design and go on venue visits upon request. They also allow couples to take samples and purchase wholesale/bulk. They offer to deliver and set up the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle/altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns, & petals
  • Single flowers

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$122.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$107.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$35.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$54.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$61.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2517.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Cassandra
    Cassandra Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning Floral Arrangements

Kaity is an amazing florist who brought such beauty to my wedding! Not only was she easy to work with, but she crafted arrangments that were beyond my wildest dreams. Her creations were affordable and meticulously arranged. I could not have asked for anyone better!
    Cassandra Married on 10/20/2018

Flower Power

I am so lucky to have found Olga! She was recommended by my venue and I feel like she is a hidden treasure! I didn't really have a "vision" for my flowers so I just told her colors that I like and gave her free reign. I am so glad that I did! Never in my wedding floral dreams could I have imagined what Olga created! My bouquet was amazing and brought tears to my eyes when I first saw it on my wedding day. It was so unique and nothing like I had ever seen before which made it all of the more special. Everyone who sees my wedding photos comments on how beautiful my flowers were. I cannot recommend Olga highly enough! Thanks Olga!
    Morgan Married on 07/20/2018
    Olga made the bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, as well as arbor décor for my wedding this past weekend, and the flowers were absolutely stunning. I showed her some pictures of things I liked - specifically noting wild, freeform bouquets featuring protea, eucalyptus, blue thistle, & succulent, and she completely exceeded my expectations. When the flowers arrived on site, I was shocked and brought to tears by the beauty!! Thank you Olga for making my floral dreams come true!!! :)

Deals

Flowers by Olga 1
Exclusive

222 raven ridge Richford, VT, 05476
Location of (Flowers by Olga)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding