Bel Air, MD 21015 Map · Phone number

About Flowers By Dene'

Flowers by Dene' has provided top quality floral arrangements, bouquets, etc. for weddings, parties or just about any event since 2001. We are a small family operated business that not only designs your wedding flowers, but we also grow 8 +/- acres of cut flowers in the summer to sell at local farmer's markets in Bel Air, Maryland. We can achieve any look from shabby-chic country to black tie affair formal and make it fit your budget! Look us up on Facebook -www.facebook.com/FlowersbyDene.

Due to our family run business and low overhead costs, we can meet or beat ANY price that you have received from the larger florists. Give us a call to schedule a consultation 410-456-5830.

Follow Flowers By Dene' on

IMG0359
flwerssss
wed8
Flowers By Dene'

34 Reviews for Flowers By Dene'

Flowers By Dene' 1
Flowers By Dene' 2
Flowers By Dene' 3
Flowers By Dene' 4
  • Sarah

Sarah Rippeon · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding!

I have been to a couple of weddings for which Dene did the floral work and all were beautiful. My wedding flowers, though, blew me away! She took the time to meet with me to understand my vision and then used her creativity and craft to develop the most beautiful floral arrangements for our day!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Kaitlan

Kaitlan · Married on 09/22/2018

Better than I imagined

Dene provided the flowers for my September 22, 2018 wedding. When we initially booked her, my mother (who had worked as a florist in the past and was very particular about flowers) chose all of the flowers for my wedding. Unfortunately, she passed away about a year before the big day. Dene brought whatever vision my mom had to life and our flowers were absolutely stunning (I had no idea what they would look like until that day). Our flowers arrived on time and absolutely perfect and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend Flowers by Dene for all of your floral needs!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Flowers By Dene' 5
    Flowers By Dene' 6
    Flowers By Dene' 7
    Flowers By Dene' 8

Katlin · Married on 10/28/2017

I am so pleased with how my flowers turned out! They were everything I wanted and more. We received compliments all night about all the centerpieces. They were unique and made to fit our wedding. I highly recommend Dene!
    Thank you for making our day so special! You rock!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Flowers By Dene' FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

• Bayline Studios Photography and Events
    Bayline Studios Photography and Events Wedding Photographers

Dene' is Awesome! Her creations are fresh, original, and stunningly beautiful. She is very affordable and a joy to work with. -Robbie McLean, Bayline Studios Photography and Events

• Bee Happy Wedding & Event Planning
    Bee Happy Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Our brides rave about Flowers By Dene' -- as a grower, Dene' is in a unique position to keep costs under control. Her wildflowers are beautiful!

• Bel Air, 21015 See on map