Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About FLAVOR TRANSPORTATION

Flavor Transportation Service Inc. is Atlanta's premiere executive car and limo service. Serving the Atlanta area and entire State Of Georgia since 1999 with fast professional,and car services. We offer reasonable flat and hourly rates, choose from different vehicles in our fleet from executive town cars to stretch limos. At Flavor Transportation, we understand that our growth is totally dependant on the quality of service we offer. Flavor's Transportation Mission is " to extend premium level quality to everything we do" Our Client service model was designed not to be the best in the chauffeured ground industry,but best in class across any service industry. Flavor Transportation team is made up of people who understands the business, who understand the need for getting the details right the first time, and who make certain your chauffeur is waiting for you when you arrive and that your experience is remarkable. We maintain and enforce a strict code of conduct for chauffeurs.

• MTI Limo and Shuttle Inc

• Jana

Jana · Married on 09/08/2012

0.4

Brides beware!

I had booked them to drive us for my wedding from the Church to the Reception Venue (about a 10-minute drive).

I booked with them online, pre-paid (BIG mistake), then confirmed with them over the phone a week before the wedding. I was told that the pick-up time was 5:30pm. I told them that I wasn't sure the exact time I would be done and the owner said any wait time after 15 minutes was a charge. I figured a 15 minute window would be good enough.

So, even though the pick-up was scheduled for 5:30, the driver showed up at 4:45 - long before the wedding even started! By 5:32pm, the driver informed me that he couldn't wait any longer and needed to leave. We had just come out of the church and just started taking our family pictures. Everybody was asking what was going on and why I was talking to the limousine driver rather than mingling with family and friends.

The driver was rude and didn't seem to care at all... all he cared about was leaving and getting to his next "gig". He told us he needed to be somewhere else by 6:00pm. He wanted me to get on the phone with his boss. He embarrassed me in front of our priest and all our family and friends. I was mortified. At that point I had enough and I told him to just leave. We had to squeeze into a friend's car to drive to our reception.

I'm trying to get my money back from this company, but they don't seem to want to budge. I would highly recommend not paying ahead of time or better yet, just keep looking for a better and more reputable and professional service than this company.

Sent on 09/20/2012

0.0

they didn't even show up to pick us up from our reception at the scheduled time we waited half an hour only to have to drive ourselves away :(

Sent on 08/12/2012

FLAVOR TRANSPORTATION FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    Sedan
    Van

1 Real Wedding

• Atlanta See on map
    Location of (FLAVOR TRANSPORTATION)