address, Orlando, FL 32826 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About First of Apryl Photography

Hey there! You've landed onto my storefront on Wedding Wire + I'm pretty certain I know why; CONGRATULATIONS!

Much like your life partner, your wedding photos last a lifetime and then some. I'm a story teller, creative director + preservationist. I capture the laughs, tears and moments of anticipation. I like to compare my artistic approach like the film makers of The Office - I'm around every corner, capturing candid moments that you can relive through my stills. Now as for who I am... I would say I have the humor of Jim with Dwight's ambition, and Phyllis' warmth. That may be a little hard to picture, so let's connect! Shoot me your information through my website; we can talk all wedding plans or wedding plans + other binge worthy sitcoms - your choice. "That's what she said."

Follow First of Apryl Photography on

First of Apryl Photography 6
First of Apryl Photography 7

Angel Sanchez · Married on 06/15/2019

Sanchez Wedding

Apryl’s imagination and skill sets will take your wedding pictures to another level! Her prep work and research prior to the event really propelled her on our wedding day! She has an eye to catch the moments that really hit home when you see your photos for the first time! She is super friendly and LISTENS to your wants and needs! She will forever be our photographer 😀

Sent on 09/07/2019

First of Apryl Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints