3525 N. Buckingham Drive, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Map · Phone number

• Alisa Coffey - Harpist
string quartet
string quartet

3 Reviews for Fayetteville String Quartet

They were great! Very professional and good to work with.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Micah · Married on 09/24/2016

2.8
      1.0
      3.5
      1.0

There are 2 parts to this review:
    Music was great, they are good at what they do. The performance gets a 5 star. As for everything leading up to my wedding day, not so much. Communication was absolutely horrible. I sent emails throughout the time leading up to my wedding day and most of my questions or comments didn't get addressed in the response emails or I didn't get any kind of response or it was weeks before I heard anything back, at one point it was months. I was asked several times, after I had already mentioned it in many other emails, where my wedding was, what was the address, what time is the ceremony, what music do you want again? These are not questions that you want to have to repeatedly answer as they are pretty important in relation to your big day. Needless to say, I was very frustrated at times due to the lack of professionalism. I understand that you may be busy or you may feel very confident about your ability to get all the information correct eventually, but when a client pays a good amount of money for a service that you provide, part of that service is reassuring the client and keeping them at ease during a really stressful time in their lives. I did not feel confident that they would show up to the right place at the right time and I kind of worried about them playing the wrong music. The bottom line is, I would recommend them for their ability to play fantastic music, but I cannot feel good about recommending them to any bride who likes to review details or who thinks they might get stressed out while planning their wedding. This was an area of my planning that caused me a lot of unnecessary stress and my closest friends and family agreed with me and did not think my frustrations were unfounded. I would suggest that you should answer your clients emails in a more timely manner, no matter how insignificant they may be and keep records of what their wedding information is so you do not have to repeatedly ask them for it.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Tanya · Married on 12/02/2017

2.4
      3.5
      2.0
      2.5
      2.0
      2.5

Guests said the music was wonderful and it added a special touch to our ceremony. Be aware that any special pieces you wan't that isn't in their repertoire will cost you extra. We wanted a special song to be played during the weddin party and bridal entrance, when we met with Judy the response we got was "We'll see" like we hadn't booked and requested the song with at least a month in advance, this just added stress to an already stressful process. Be ready for old school processes such as mailing checks instead of being able to Venmo or Paypal (like I did with all my other vendors) and to repeat yourself over and over. My overall experience wasn't the best, with the exception that the guests really enjoyed the music.

Sent on 12/07/2017