Event Designer's by Q&E

Quebradillas, PR View map
$2,000 Typical Price

$2,000 Typical Price

Your experience with Event Designer's by Q&E will include a one-on-one FREE consultations in which we learn more about you and your personal love story. We can create a design custom tailored to you and your venue on a budget. Call us Today!!!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

1 User photo

• FutureMrs.E
    Lisa Married on 05/10/2018
    One word to describe Event Designer's by Q&E - AMAZING! Eduardo and Quentin are the BEST! Words cannot describe the work, help, advice, comfort, professionalism and awesomeness that they provided for my new husband and I. From the moment I emailed to inquire about their services I felt an instant connection that made this nervous destination bride in New York at ease - and then once we met for our in-person meeting, it was clear to us that we had made the right choice. Even before, during and after the horrible hurricane Maria, Q&E were in constant contact from Puerto Rico to New York, assuring us that they were here to help us with our dream wedding. Do not hesitate to hire them for your full wedding services. Q&E and ALL of their team are the best! We are so thankful, grateful and extremely blessed to have met and worked with them - we now consider them family!
    Jennifer Event on: 03/01/2018
    I have never met 2 more professional people and the decor and food was second to none.
    Jennifer Married on 02/16/2018
    The absolute best. If you’re planning a wedding, you need to use their services. Friendly, forward thinking, professional and prompt. The team kept me stress free throughout the process and were absolutely committed to making my day awesome.

Event Designer's by Q&E's reply:

Good afternoon Jennifer, it was a pleasure serving you. I was so happy you came to our beautiful island of Puerto Rico and enjoyed my island fusion catering, We hope to see you soon on your next yoga retreat! Thank you for having Q&E be apart of your stay!

Tres Palmas Inn and Villas Tres Palmas Inn and Villas Hotel Weddings

It is a great pleasure to work with Q&E. Even though they are a young company, Eduardo and Quintin have many years of experience in the field. They are professional, reliable and extremely capable in making your vision become a beautiful reality. Simple and intimate or lavish and complex, they can do it for you!! They have nurtured great relationships with local vendors that allows you to get the best of services and great value for your money. There is no job too big or too small for Q&E and they will do both with the utmost respect, dedication and care

Weddings in Rincon Weddings in Rincon Wedding Officiants

We have worked with them before when he worked with another wedding planner and they are the best of the best! Our best wishes in this new adventure! www.weddingsinrincon.com Rev Melinda Colon Bishop Gregorio Ruiz

P O BOX 771 Quebradillas, 00678
Location of (Event Designer's by Q&E)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding