Address, Findlay, OH 45840 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Event Artistry by Kelsey

Located in Findlay, Ohio, Event Artistry by Kelsey is a watercolor and acrylic painting studio that provides their artistic skills for wedding events. Artist Kelsey Schaffer has been painting her whole life, and has recently taken her skills into the world of romantic ceremonies. Whether you want a self-portrait or a creative rendition of your venue, she will strive to capture your heartfelt moment in an interesting way.

Event Artistry by Kelsey performs a variety of artwork, including live paintings, venue paintings, and paintings from your wedding photos. Her live work acts as an ideal combination between guest entertainment and personalized keepsakes, for an unforgettable cocktail hour. While she’s based in Ohio, Kelsey is open to traveling to wedding venues out of the state. Any illustration she makes for you can be customized, from color palettes to different types of shading. Even after you say your vows, she can create an artistic rendition of your favorite image from the special day on any canvas size.

Follow Event Artistry by Kelsey on

1 User photo

• Makenzie

Makenzie · Married on 05/18/2019

A Beautiful Memory of Our Wedding Day

Through the time that I have known Kelsey, art has always been a passion of hers, so I knew she would create something so special for my husband and I. We had just celebrated our one year anniversary, and we had Kelsey paint one of our favorite photos from our wedding. Our painting is hanging in our home, and we have received so many compliments on how beautiful it is. We can't thank Kelsey enough for all the time and hard-work she put in to create such a meaningful piece of art for my husband and I to remember our special day. Kelsey is incredible!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Event Artistry by Kelsey's reply:

Kenzie,
    Thank you so much!! My favorite part about paintings is being able to see where it’s hung. It looks amazing over your console table, and am so happy to hear that everyone loves it
  • Logan

Logan · Married on 07/03/2017

Amazing!!!!!

Kelsey is so unbelievably talented. She painted our favorite wedding photo for an anniversary gift and it is absolutely stunning. Cannot recommend enough! Wish I would have had her live paint at our wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Event Artistry by Kelsey's reply:

Logan and Hillary,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding venue and wedding photo were stunning, and I had such a great time painting it for you.

Event Artistry by Kelsey Pricing

Event Artistry by Kelsey Price Rates

Event Artistry by Kelsey FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Partial Refund

Team of Event Artistry by Kelsey

Kelsey Schaffer

Kelsey Schaffer

Artist

I was born and raised in Cleveland, OH. Family, sports, and art have always been a major part of my life. I went to school to become an athletic trainer, and have been practicing in health care for the last four years. Recently, I have focused my art towards weddings after falling in love with the industry while planning my own wedding! Once we tied the knot, I missed the excitement of planning and watching something you put your time into come to life. The perfect way to stay connected and bring my passion to others is through my artwork!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Address Findlay, OH, 45840 See on map
    440-557-3634 (Phone number)
    Location of (Event Artistry by Kelsey)