1101 E. Philadelphia St, Hill City, SD 57701 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Timeless Wedding & Event Planner

Timeless Wedding & Event Planner, has now joined forces with Timeless Wedding & Event Rental to provide our clients with a full-service event and wedding production team! We now provide our clients with total event management, design, coordinating, decorating, and decor rentals...everything you need to make your wedding or event function smoothly and without incident! We provide everything from event conception to complete day-of coordination for both special events and weddings alike in the Black Hills of South Dakota, Wyoming, and beyond. Lead Planner, KC Bunch, has been a special events/wedding coordinator, restaurant and hospitality industry AWARD-winning manager, as well as designer, seamstress, musician, vocalist, and decorator for over 27 years. Let us provide you with everything you need to make your day as stress-free and beautiful as you always dreamed it could be!

Timeless Wedding & Event Planner was formally known as Esteemed Events by KC, LLC.

Follow Timeless Wedding & Event Planner on

Timeless Wedding & Event Planner 5
Timeless Wedding & Event Planner 6
Timeless Wedding & Event Planner 7

kayla · Married on 09/02/2017

Simply the best decision I made in my wedding planning process. I hired her for "Day-Of" coordination. To sum up KC and esteemed events quickly, I would tell all brides that she is AMAZING and I have no idea what I would have done without her! She helped with planning for day of. The weekend of the wedding, Kc was absolutely irreplaceable. A few of the millions of things she did for us: kept things moving, talked to all vendors, tipped them, set up the reception area, helped with timing, made folders with schedule for all the wedding party etc etc etc. I honestly have NO idea what I would have done without KC to help us out.. my husband and I were so happy with them, and I would highly recommend KC and her services to any bride. She's amazing! She's crafty, knowledgeable, and fun! I promise you will not regret having KC as your wedding planner... she allowed me to enjoy the weekend without any stress, because I knew she had everything under control!. Hire her - she is worth every penny and more!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Jackie · Married on 08/05/2017

We are from New Jersey and decided to get married in Custer State Park, South Dakota in less than 6 months. Our wedding day was amazing and KC and her team made it exceptional. KC is extremely professional, accomplished, organized, dedicated and she made the whole experience so much fun!! KC has all the best contacts to complete the whole picture. I am still on cloud 9 from our wedding. We wished we could get married again and again in a moment. Best day of our lives!!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Timeless Wedding & Event Planner 25
    Timeless Wedding & Event Planner 26
    Timeless Wedding & Event Planner 27

Timeless Wedding & Event Planner's reply:

Oh Jackie! You and Bob were so precious and such a joy to work with! You had such a beautiful vision for your day and I am only too happy that we all got to be included in your wedding day celebration! Our entire team wishes you and Bob a life time filled with all the joy you both deserve! Blessings to you both! <3
    KC, & the entire Esteemed Events and Timeless Wedding & Events teams!

Award