Enigma Fireworks

4398 Kimball Bridge Rd., Alpharetta, GA 30005 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Enigma Fireworks

We are excited to introduce our new product: fireless and completely safe fireworks!
As contradictory as it may sound, these machines use new technology to replicate the effect of a typical stage fountain or shower firework without any need for fire. This allows users to safely interact with the spark effects themselves with no fear of injury, creating the potential for more interactive pyrotechnics and less expensive indoor shows as these products do not require the usual fireworks display insurance and permits of most fireworks displays. The effect is beautiful with no smoke and smell and leaves no residual mess.

Enigma Fireworks has operated in the European market for over 24 years. We have grown to become leaders in the European fireworks industry. We have been successful in our business practices by providing our customers with unparalleled dedication and courtesy..

Enigma Fireworks Team provide the best quality and affordable fireworks to our American clients. We also offer comprehensive customer service and professional advice for our customers' unforgettable moments.

WE CAN MAKE YOUR FIRST DANCE SONG WITH "DANCING" FIREWORKS!

MAKE YOUR WEDDING UNFORGETTABLE!

Follow Enigma Fireworks on

Enigma Fireworks 7
  • alayna

alayna · Married on 10/13/2018

Must have!

I can't even express how amazing Konstantin and the Enigma Fireworks Team were. At first I thought it was pricey but the fuel is very expensive for the non-pyro fire so it makes perfect sense. The team was so helpful. Out of all my vendors Konstantin was THE most responsive. If I had questions he immediately answered them. He even helped me with picking out the perfect fog machine which was stressful but he made it easy for me! They set a time that they would set up and were very punctual. Their attitudes were 20/10 so genuine and happy and made me smile. They really cared about making me day spectacular. I chose to do the first dance choreographed fireworks and they synced it up to my song beautifully. NOT ONLY did they do my first dance, but also throughout the night they kept lighting up the fireworks for special moments and dances which made it so so so much more than I could have asked for. They spoke with my DJ my photographer and videographer to tell them special places to be for the show even. He called to just check and see how everything planning wise was going. Please think about having the Enigma Fireworks Team on your wedding day. You will not be disappointed I promise!! I love them so much and I am so thankful for their service!!

You rock!

Enigma Fireworks 12
    Enigma Fireworks 13
    Enigma Fireworks 14

BRENT · Married on 05/26/2018

These indoor lights are awesome! It's like an indoor firework system that feels like actual fireworks going off inside. The whole thing is totally safe however. We used the stage fountains for a recent for a rock show here at our indoor studio space. We had practiced them going off at the perfect time during one of the songs. No one was expecting it. Anyways when it came time for the light effects to go off they went off without fail and to the amazement of the crowd. It brought everyone together. If you are looking for something to really highlight your event then I would highly recommend Enigma.

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Enigma Fireworks 15

Enigma Fireworks FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Clean Up, Setup
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,795.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Audiovisuals, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup
  • What lighting services do you provide? Audiovisuals