Emerald Lady Jewelry

34940 Emerald Coast Pkwy. #161, Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Emerald Lady Jewelry

Emerald Lady Jewelry is a Destin, Florida, jeweler that has a reputation for offering top-notch designs and quality stones. They strongly believe that wedding jewelry should be personalized and should serve as symbols of special occasions and of love. Timeless princess-cut to romantic emerald-cut to unique colored stones they are ready to help you customize your piece. Emerald Lady Jewelry has a wide selection and they sell Conflict-free GIA-certified diamonds.

Emerald Lady Jewelry’s general turnaround timeframe is 1-4 weeks. They sell Verragio and Gabriel NY, both popular designers of vintage-style engagement rings, among many other high quality and affordable designer brands. Additional ring choices include custom wedding bands and antique-style wedding bands.

Follow Emerald Lady Jewelry on
verragio insignia 7060 with bands
verragio couture 0429dr and band
verragio insignia 7074r 7084cu
Emerald Lady Jewelry
verragio princess cut and diamond band
verragio venetian 5049cu

Emerald Lady Jewelry 1
Emerald Lady Jewelry 2
Emerald Lady Jewelry 3

Ashleigh · Getting married on 03/30/2019

My Fiance and I decided to shop together for my engagement ring. There wasn't anything pre-made that was exactly what I wanted. Bob took the time to narrow down my choices and even selected specific stones with the actual manufacturer to create my one of a kind dream ring. We cannot wait for it to get done and returned to us!

UPDATE! - Ring came in a week or two early and it looks AMAZING! Better than I'd imagined and absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Bob for all your help and customization. We are elated! His ring is from Manly Bands. Photos are By British Touch Photography (Also HIGHLY recommended!)

Emerald Lady Jewelry 4
    Emerald Lady Jewelry 5
    Emerald Lady Jewelry 6

Leah · Married on 10/06/2018

My fiance secretly picked out my engagement ring with the help of Bob and Priscilla at Emerald Lady Jewelry, and it's STUNNING!!!!! It surpassed what I ever could have imagined! One of the first things he told me after proposing to me, was what an incredible experience he had at their store and he couldn't wait to take me in to meet them. They are truly amazing people who really care about and value their customers. Their professionalism and patience makes you feel comfortable as you browse their store and ask questions. I needed my ring resized and obviously didn't want to part with it for 3 weeks, Priscilla made sure it was shipped out that afternoon and reassured me that she would call as soon as she had it. A little over a week later, she called to tell me it was ready!!! We can't wait to purchase our wedding bands from them! They've showed us multiple options with multiple price points, never pressuring us to buy on the spot. We highly recommend shopping in their store for anything you might want to sparkle!!!

Emerald Lady Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 34940 Emerald Coast Pkwy. #161, #161 Destin, Florida, 32541 See on map