Elope Savannah

Tybee Island, GA View map

Funky, cool, edgy, unique Elopements and small weddings.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Boat
3.8
    Abby Married on 06/06/2015
    Jeanne-marie was excellent! She was so helpful and help organize what we needed. We had planned everything from our of state and were assured with fine tooth detail along the way! Our officant Geoffrey and photographer Britt were fantastic! Awesome experience for the two of us!!! We couldn't be happier!
    Nicole Married on 05/25/2015
    I planned my wedding from another state and we loved idea of eloping but still have some family come. At first I was upset I could not get a hold of the owner for 3 months after I paid in full ($900) for the wedding. The owner did have a death in the family and was unknown to me at the time so I thought she took my money and ran. She however made up for that in the wedding it went beautifully and perfectly. Even though I had a hitch with my hair lady she was super helpful with letting people know I was running late to my own wedding. I the place was perfect in Greenwich park. She thought of everything and is great with dealing with worried bride. The minister (her husband) was amazing. The vowed he had us say were beautiful. I had family just love it said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Plus the drive in the caddalic was iceing on the cake. Jean Marie THANK YOU!!!??
    Ryann Married on 03/06/2015
    My fiancé and I decided to get engaged and elope all within one month, so I was really looking for something simple and inclusive. I stumbled upon ElopeSavannah.com online and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Their venues and settings are beautiful and their staff was great to work with. After just a few short emails our day was planned and organized (photographer, transportation, officiant, venue permit, flowers, hotel recommendation, hair/makeup recommendation, everything) and I wouldn’t go back and change a thing. Such great value and experience... we had so much fun and the photos are amazing!

116 Pelican Ct Tybee Island, GA, 31328
Location of (Elope Savannah)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding