Elite Fleet Event Services

Abilene, TX View map Visit website

Based in Abilene, Texas, Elite Fleet Valet and Wedding Transportation is a full-service company that specializes in wedding transportation. This business was founded in 2019 by Patrick Walker, who has years of experience in the industry. Patrick and his dedicated team work to deliver exceptional service to newlyweds-to-be and their guests, bringing a dash of style to any occasion.

Elite Fleet Valet and Wedding Transportation offers a range of packages and services to suit the needs of any engaged couple. With a variety of classic cars, shuttle buses, and sedans available, they can transport your guests from the ceremony to your reception. Vehicles are equipped with extras including beverages and stereo systems. This company offers round-trip services and is also happy to bring you to multiple locations. Whether you want to arrive in a vintage car, or a contemporary SUV, this team will transport you to your destination in style.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV
Van

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Animals
Golf Cart

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

No Min.

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice
Premium Stereo System
Red Carpet Service
Wedding Signage
    G Walker Married on 10/22/2020

Elite Fleet Valet is first class

I’ve had the opportunity to work with Patrick and the elite fleet organization multiple times. They are first class in all they do and their quality is unmatched. Highly recommend them!!
    Baleigh C. Married on 04/07/2020

Extremely professional, reliable, and trustworthy vendor!

I used Elite Fleet Valet for my wedding, rehearsal dinner, and reception. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this company--Extremely professional, dependable, trustworthy, and detail-oriented. I was an extremely picky and high maintenance bride, and Elite Fleet Valet surpassed all of my expectations for my wedding weekend! HIGHLY recommend Elite Fleet Valet for any and all events! I will definitely use them again.

Deals

Elite Fleet Event Services 1
Exclusive

Team

Patrick A Walker Walker
Patrick A Walker Walker
Owner

Hi, I am Patrick Walker! I have spent my whole live in Abilene and love the community. I have multiple years in the valet, wedding, and transportation industry and love to serve people. I am here for you!

5257 Long Shadows Lane Abilene, TX, 79606
325-326-9053
Location of (Elite Fleet Event Services)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding