Elevate Studios

Bismarck, ND View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

You found us! First off, Congrats on your engagement! We LOVE being a part of a couples BIG DAY even if it means we are not shooting it! Elevate Studios is all about showing couples how beautiful they really truly are! Feel free to message us to set up a free consultation to go over any wedding questions that you have for capturing the memories of your BIG DAY!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

4.3
    Brittany Married on 08/12/2017
    Corey was amazing! From the beginning he helped work with our budget and timeline by providing an option that was best for us. From our engagement photos to our wedding day photos, he really knew our style and incorporated that rustic, outdoor, natural/organic look. He also worked to get our dog into some shots. He was very accommodating and helpful when some unexpected rain interrupted family photos before the ceremony, we were able to sneak them in quick at the reception before dinner. I would definitely recommend Elevate Studios!!
    Leann Married on 10/31/2015
    The pictures that I have seen so far have turned out exactly how I wanted them. Corey and Brittany were both very good to work with on my wedding day and Brittany was practically my personal attendant. She made sure my dress and hair looked great in all my pictures. They were open to my suggestions and things I wanted to get pictures of. I also had an incident where an important family member did not initially show up for family photos. Corey and Brittany were very reassuring and said that they would find a way to fit those family photos in even if it had to be after the wedding. I would recommend calling Corey rather than emailing if you are trying to contact him.
    Katie Married on 08/01/2015
    Elevate was great to work with! They were very professional and efficient, which was much appreciated on such a warm day. They had a plan in mind before we began and kept things moving all day. They were able to keep a fun, care-free environment and made our day into the wonderful day that it was!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Elevate Studios Price Rates

Bismarck, 58501
Location of (Elevate Studios)

Elevate Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Elevate Studios include in the starting price?

Elevate Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Elevate Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Elevate Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Elevate Studios offer?

Elevate Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Elevate Studios offer?

Elevate Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Elevate Studios offer for wedding events?

Elevate Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Elevate Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Elevate Studios is recommended by 76% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.3 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.3 in quality of service, 4.3 in flexibility, 4.3 in value, 4.2 in average response time and 4.2 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Fargo for your wedding