Edgin Event Co.

Oklahoma City, OK View map Visit website

Edgin Event Co. is a wedding planning company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Offering a non-traditional approach to event coordination, this professional wants to help you host a celebration that truly suits your style. They want to take all the stress out of your occasion, allowing you to relax and enjoy your long-awaited event. From intimate elopements to uniquely themed weddings, this team is here to create a tailored celebration for you.

Edgin Event Co. works with each client to create a personalized package of planning services. Full and partial planning packages are available, along with day-of coordination upon request. They are also happy to organize a consultation with you, learning all about your style and desired approach before they begin helping you.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious
    Asia C. Married on 04/23/2021

She made my dream come true!

I will be completely honest and say that my husband and I nearly asked for the impossible and had unrealistic expectations. For example, we were planning for a wedding in less than 2 months, so there was a lot we needed to do. However, despite our untraditional wedding views. Tristin did not treat us differently due to our small budget or our lack of a bridal party. She went above and beyond to comb through multiple vendors to help us find the right ones and listened to our concerns. Overall, like most weddings, there are some things I wish I could change, but having Tristin as a wedding planner was one of the best decisions I made. I will gladly support her business as she continues to make connections and focuses on the inclusivity of all couples. We could not thank her enough for helping make our wedding day possible.

Team

Tristin Edgin
Tristin Edgin
Owner and Creative Director

Hi there! I'm Tristin, the owner of Edgin Event Co.! I am passionate about wedding planning and coordinating and believe love is always worth celebrating. I love getting to work with couples to create their dream day. Seeing all of the planning and hard work come together, and seeing the love celebrated among friends and family is one of my greatest joys. I started this company with the hopes of serving couples of every kind. I know that Oklahoma has a great need for someone who thinks outside the norm and isn’t afraid to step away from the traditional and that is who I am.

150th and MacArthur Oklahoma City, OK Oklahoma City, OK, 73142
Location of (Edgin Event Co.)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding