Engagement
Shoot included

About Eddington Photography

Fun, Easy and Honest Wedding Photography - Finding a Photographer shouldn't be Stressful.

My goal as a photographer is to make this process fun and easy for you! I believe that everyone deserves to have beautiful wedding photography - no matter their budget. All costs and fees are discussed up front, and I'm happy to work with your budget as best I can. I also include edited images in all of my packages - when you book with me, your edited photos are yours! You can print them, post them and use them all you want!

There is nothing more sweet than being able to capture the love between two people in a still image. It's my favorite thing about being a wedding photographer - finding that moment where everything else melts away. I want more than to just take your picture. I want to get to know you! And I want to show your personality in your photos. I think your wedding pictures should be more than just snapshots - they should be art that helps you remember and cherish this special day for the rest of your life! My style is very bold and colorful - it's a style that I think will stand the test of time.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Toning (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

Jake is our favorite! He photographed our engagements, my bridals, and, of course, our wedding. He is incredibly patient, not afraid to tell you if something (or someone) needs to change or adjust, and will work with you to get exactly what you want. He is flexible in both his time and his skills, and he truly does the best job at making you feel special during some of your most important moments. We will use him for all of our photography needs!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

I absolutely LOVED working with Jake. He and his wife did an amazing job with our wedding. The photos turned out beautifully, and he did a great job of managing all of our crazy friends and family! He was super sweet and easy to get along with. He did an amazing job of making sure that we got everything that we wanted on our wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is needing a wedding photographer. He did our engagements, bridals and weddign and really took the time to get to know us. I think it shows in our photos!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/16/16, 1 Review

32 Photos

Events

217 W 2nd Street #110, Little Rock, AR 72201   See On Map
501-918-9627 (phone)
Eddington Photography is a wedding photographer from Little Rock servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Conway, Hot Springs, and Searcy. Eddington Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Arkansas wedding industry since 2015 specializing in weddings, bridals and engagements.