Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ed Ferguson Photography

Serving St. Louis & Illinois couples with a creative blend of traditional & candid photography

We are a husband and wife team specializing in wedding photography. We offer quality and creative photography services throughout the St. Louis area and southern Illinois. We believe quality and creativity are the keys to beautiful wedding photographs, and pride ourselves on our attention to detail and strong customer service. We believe your wedding pictures should tell a story. To bring your story to life, we combine timeless traditional photography with photojournalism, a candid technique that enables us to capture those special, fleeting moments that make your wedding day unique. We want to help make your wedding day special with images that will reflect all of the precious moments as they happen. Our professional, friendly, unobtrusive style ensures we’ll capture memories you’ll cherish a lifetime.
We will be happy to provide you with references upon request.

Please contact us via phone (618-667-0100) or via e-mail (edfergusonphotography@yahoo.com) today to schedule an appointment!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: St. Louis

Follow Ed Ferguson Photography on

5 Reviews for Ed Ferguson Photography

We loved our photos, and his bronze package, which includes the DVD and copyright release, is a tremendous bargain.

Profile Picture User4554942, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ed and Nancy were fantastic to work with. They provided such care and professionalism when my husband and I were working with them. Their prices are more than reasonable considering the pictures you get in return. When we were shopping for photographers, Ed seemed the fairest. We are so happy that we went with them. They have your pictures back in a short amount of time, about a month.

You will be more than happy if you choose them to be your photographers.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Ed and Nancy's services. I felt their prices and services were more than fair. I spent quite some time researching photographers and prices and Ed Ferguson was one of the best I had found. I am so happy I chose this couple. We had a great time with them. They were great in responding quickly and professionally, as well as making us feel like we were their only client. Ed and Nancy are very friendly, we had a wonderful time with them and were so happy they spent our special day with us. I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews

Photos

36 Photos

36 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Ed Ferguson Photography for many years now. They are awesome to work with and design beautiful pictures. I have often recommended them to brides through the years. You will find many of there photos on my profil page.

Ed's pictures are beautiful and professional quality. He's personable and does a good job of capturing all your memories.

Events