206 N. 3rd Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Downtown Grand Las Vegas

A fun and stylish wedding venue in Las Vegas, Downtown Grand Las Vegas offers versatile event spaces and personalized services for your amazing day. Dedicated to making your day absolutely unforgettable, the staff will ensure all of the details of your day are accounted for, so you are as stress-free as possible.

Facilities and Capacity
From an intimate dinner to a grand outdoor reception, Downtown Grand Las Vegas has something unique to match every couple's vision and personality. The Fremont Room is an elegant space of 2,500 square feet, featuring dramatic drapery and beautiful chandeliers for accommodations of up to 240 guests. Another option is the Las Vegas Room, a 1,700-square-foot sophisticated and romantic spot for weddings of up to 100 people. A multifunctional event space, Citrus Grand Pool Deck is an outside space with private cabanas and 35,000 square feet for up to 1,500 guests. They also offer smaller rooms and spaces for dinner or an intimate reception.

With event coordination, in-house catering and a preferred list of vendors, Downtown Grand Las Vegas has you covered. You will be able to enjoy your special day as the team of professionals help make your dream a reality. Services and event items in the wedding packages include:

• Cake
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup
  • Tables

Accommodation
You and your guests will celebrate comfortably all weekend long, with many different room and suite options available. Downtown Grand Las Vegas provides deluxe and premium rooms/suites. Room amenities include Wi-Fi, flat screen televisions, linens and towels, ironing boards, work spaces, mirrors and more.

Follow Downtown Grand Las Vegas on

front exterio
fremont room

9 Reviews for Downtown Grand Las Vegas

Gabriela · Married on 06/24/2017

I highly recommend Downtown Grand for your wedding!

Quality of Service: From the moment I reached out, the staff at Downtown Grand was friendly and so attentive.

Responsiveness: I reached out during the week between Christmas and New Years and got a fast response to my initial questions from Alina, a call with Nicole, who is the director of catering, and a site visit. While other venues were making me wait until after the holidays, to move forward, the staff and Downtown Grand was very accommodating. Throughout the entire process both Nicole and Alina answered my questions, met with me on several occasions, and sent me templates to help me plan the wedding. I didn't have a wedding planner so this type of responsiveness was extremely helpful!

Professionalism: Nicole, Alina and Ruben were extremely professional. They constantly reminded me that I could call them with any questions. They made me feel like I was the only bride they were working with and always had great recommendations. Alina was amazing during the rehearsal walking us through the processional. I didn't have a wedding planner so having Alina and Ruben holding my hand made the process much easier.

Value: We were working on a very strict budget for a ceremony/reception site. Instead of charging us a site and a ceremony fee and all sorts of pesky fees other venues added on, we were able to use our entire budget towards F&B. We ended up with a nice selection of appetizers for a social hour and a cocktail hour, plus we were able to offer our guests a premium select open bar. For the same price, other venues were offering one glass of champagne per guest and a cheese and fruit platter. An extra on value was the decor in the Las Vegas Room is amazing so very little decor on our end was needed.

Flexibility: We were able to use our own photographer, bring our own PA system, use our own cake vendor, bring our own flowers and provide our own table cloths.

Thank Nicole, Alina and Ruben!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Jena · Married on 04/28/2017

Our wedding was on 4/28/17 on the pool deck at the downtown grand, and it was beautiful! As with any wedding planning there are always hiccups, but the day of our wedding was flawless, thanks to Nicole, Jan, Tony, and Ruben. Nicole and others took care of everything, so much that all I had to worry about was getting primped and prepped. Nicole was by my side from the beginning of the ceremony until the end and I couldn't be more grateful. If you're as neurotic and nervous as I was in the months leading up, don't worry! They all came through in the end and it was the best time! We were unable to sample the appetizers because that was our only food, so I was nervous about that, but everything was excellent. Thank you all so much for putting up with me and my many questions, emails, frantic phone calls. It didn't go unnoticed! Our wedding guests and wedding party all stayed in the clean and updated rooms and everyone was very happy with their accommodations as well as the pool. Book your wedding here, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Award

Downtown Grand Las Vegas Pricing

Downtown Grand Las Vegas Price Rates

Downtown Grand Las Vegas FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What months are included in your peak season? February, April, May, June, July, August, September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, March, October, November, December

• Elegantvegasweddings
    Elegantvegasweddings Wedding Officiants

We have performed several ceremonies at The Downtown Grand and feel their Mob Bar is a great throw back to the old day of Vegas. With great attention to detail they offer great service and value.

• M Place Productions
    M Place Productions Wedding Photographers

The Downtown Grande brings Vegas events to life. If you are looking for a unique space with flair and history this hot spot is amazing. We love every chance we get to photograph on their property and their staff is always on top of taking care of their clients!

• 206 N. 3rd Street Las Vegas, 89101 See on map