Saint Louis, MO 63112 Map · Phone number

About Down-to-Earth Paperworks

Down-to-Earth Paperworks is a design studio dedicated to creating handmade invitations and stationary for all of life's memorable occasions. We strive to create pieces that will impress your guests and set the tone for your special event. Our process involves working closely with you so that the final product is a reflection of your own distinctive style.

Menna Etheridge is the creative force behind Down-to-Earth Paperworks. Inspired and motivated by the creation of her own wedding invitations and stationary, Menna began to discover her niche for graphic design and paper crafting. Menna's creative process is driven by her desire to produce unique and individualized invitations while at the same time incorporating eco-friendly and eco-conscious options whenever possible into her work. Menna invests her time and talent to make each project a success and representative of your special day - down to the very last detail!

Down-to-Earth Paperworks strives to continuously grow - keeping up with the latest trends, styles, and innovative technologies in order to provide our clients with quality products and value that respond to budget conscious needs.
Thank you for visiting us! We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Down-to-Earth Paperworks on

DSC0725
DSC0846

32 Reviews for Down-to-Earth Paperworks

• User3681913 · 2+ years ago

We absolutely LOVED our invitations and signage we purchased from Menna and Down-to-Earth! I searched and searched and finally found this company on ETSY. It was the only invitation that I loved! I actually tried one that was similar from another company and it looked like a 4th grader made it. Our invitations were custom designed, we added in colors, changed wording, and it was all done so easily. They were made so quickly and send out in such a reasonable time. I was so pleased, I ended up having her make more products for our Photo Booth, Menus, and Place Cards. We cannot thank you enough for setting such a classy, elegant, beautiful tone for our Wedding. We have received so many compliments on our products. Love, The O'Taylor's!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Menna was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made our vision for our wedding invitations come to life and created something that we couldn't find anywhere else. We are so pleased with the end result. Menna was always wondeful at managing our expectations and giving us updates on the process. I would highly recommend working with Down-to-Earth Paperworks!

Sent on 02/11/2013

I found Down-To-Earth on Etsy and they have been amazing! I honestly don't know how Menna keeps things organized the way she does, but wow - this was a really professional transaction from start to finish. She was so organized and on point with her proofs and delivery of the invitations. Communication was prompt and clear. Everything was so amazing. I really felt that every penny was money well spent!

I have gotten SO many compliments from our guests on the invitations, my favorite being "off-beat yet elegant". The other being, "I knew that this was YOUR invite even without reading your name!" I really have to credit Down-To-Earth with kicking off our wedding celebrations with bang!!

They have also completed our escort cards (beautiful) and am using them again for coordinating ceremony programs.

Menna was even able to add in edits to our escort cards even AFTER production had started which was so appreciated. I really, really loved working with this company!

Sent on 04/15/2013