105 Brieghton Ct, Macon, GA 31210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About DKH Entertainment

478 Events, formerly DKH Entertainment, is a full time DJ service owned by Kevin Nichols. Since starting his DJ career in 1989, Kevin has become a highly sought after DJ and Entertainer.

What makes Kevin different from the other DJs?

Weddings are my passion. I strive to build a personal relationship with every client. My goal is to get to know you and your fiancé and create the wedding of your dreams. You have a vision, you’ve planned this day since you were a child, why trust it to just anyone? Let me make your dreams come true. We offer DJ services, event lightscaping and photobooths. Let us handle your worries.

There are many DJs to choose from. Why not choose the only FULL TIME Macon DJ company?

We offer the latest in lighting effects, monograms and photo booths.

478 Events....Changing the way you think about DJ entertainment.

Follow DKH Entertainment on

11112213102078937008842893449466145943477538o copy

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for DKH Entertainment

Jansen · Married on 06/18/2016

Kevin Nichols (or as my husband and I call him "DJ Kevin") is AMAZING! We had our reception at the Blacksmith Shop, and DJ Kevin was highly recommended to us. I contacted DJ Kevin and we met with him in person to talk about the services he offered and his previous experience. We told him about how diverse (in age, race, religion, nationality, etc) our guests would be and how a concern was that not everyone would dance or enjoy the music. At our wedding, DJ Kevin had EVERYONE dancing! He is truly a master of ceremonies! DJ Kevin is very well-organized and detail-oriented...so much that we didn't even need a wedding planner for the reception. He was easy to contact and communicate with. He is very well known with numerous other vendors and venues so he has excellent working relationships (which will be of GREAT benefit to you!) with people who you will most likely hire as other vendors. DJ Kevin also has the coolest son who is also a DJ! DJ Kevin mastered our reception with the dances, garter toss, bouquet toss, cake cutting and more. It was awesome! We used DJ Kevin for his dj services, photobooth, lighting, monogram and much more. We had a three-hour gap between our catholic wedding and the reception....and DJ Kevin had everyone pumped at the reception as if the day just started! We highly recommend him and hope to work with him again soon!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Maura · Married on 05/28/2016

One of the first people I booked when I was planning our wedding was Kevin! I knew from the first time I heard him at a wedding that he was going to be the master of ceremonies as my wedding. Kevin was so easy to work with and was so organized with every detail of our reception. We couldn't have asked for a better reception! We did not serve alcohol so I was worried about people not dancing, but Kevin had everyone on the dance floor all night! He kept things running smoothly and made sure that everyone knew what was going on (when we were cutting the cake, the first dances, etc.) He was so prepared that he brought an extra monogram projection with him. Our decorator wasn't able to display our monogram because it didn't come in time and Kevin, luckily, had his and projected it for us and had everything fixed before the reception started! If you choose Kevin Nichols as your DJ, you will not be sorry! You and your guests will have the time of your lives and you can be assured that your event will be in good hands! -Maura M. Andersen

Sent on 07/08/2016

Kourtney · Married on 06/14/2014

Kevin went above and beyond the duties of a DJ to make our wedding day special and to help out where ever he was needed!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Award

DKH Entertainment Pricing

DKH Entertainment Price Rates

DKH Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Goodman Photography
    Goodman Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with DKH on numerous occasions and look forward to more weddings with them. From beats to photo booth, DKH Ent. is both professional and fun.

• The Blacksmith Shop
    The Blacksmith Shop Historic Weddings

I have had the great pleasure of working with Kevin for the last ten years. He is one of the best wedding professionals in the middle Georgia area and an outstanding DJ.

• Shanks Photography
    Shanks Photography Wedding Photographers

We really enjoy working with Kevin. He is organized, kind, has a great personality and is fun. We highly recommend the DKH Entertainment Group.

• 105 Brieghton Ct Macon, 31210 See on map