DJ William John

Conch Bar, TC TC 0000Z Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Prime DJs Turks And Caicos
  • Dj Space (Space Movement ent)
  • Subtronic Sound Reinforcement
  • Lucid Illumination

6 Reviews for DJ William John

J.j. · Married on 04/18/2019

Awesome Wedding Music & Reception!

William John was the DJ for our recent wedding on Grace Bay. There were really only two things that mattered to me for that day - my loved ones and the music. William John killed it! I was blown away.

I had never met him but he came highly recommended by our wedding planner (Tropical Destination Management).

Not only did he reach out to us ahead of the wedding with a list of questions, he also provided us a sample playlist ahead of time to ensure the reception music was exactly what we wanted. We had so many guests come up to us afterward and gush how incredible our DJ was. All 65 guests were on the dance floor for hours dancing under a full moon and twinkle lights. It was incredible.

The area that gave me the most heartburn was the music for our ceremony. William John downloaded all of the specific music and played and faded it perfectly at every pass. I would highly recommend him for your event and I will hire him for future events on island!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Deanna · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ William John knows how to get people moving on the dance floor for sure! He played a perfect mix of music for my welcome/rehearsal dinner and for my reception. Everyone was dancing the night away both nights and kept raving about how great he was. My husband I first saw him at a local bar one night and we knew that he was perfect for us and our needs. He was so easy to work with as well. DJ William John also provides lighting should you need it. I have a small obsession with string lighting and he was able to provide that for both of my events as well. I would not hesitate to recommend him if you ever need a DJ or lighting for an event in Turks and Caicos. He is also known as Subtronic Sound Reinforcement.

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 05/20/2017

We booked William John for our Welcome Party event and our Wedding in May 2017 on Providenciales. DJ William John and his assisitant did a great job at both events. We were having so much fun at our Welcome Party, that I extended the event an additional 2 hours for a total of 4 hours and this was not an issue for him. Our wedding reception was at Opus and William was there for 5 hours playing all the music we provided on our list. Our guests came out to the dance floor immediately after our first dance and kept grooving until the very last song. I know that everyone had a blast and would agree that DJ William John is well worth the money. We booked him a total of 9 hours for both days.
    On a side note, I had originally had DJ Dayoh booked with a deposit for our Welcome Party but DJ Dayoh cancelled a few weeks prior to the event to perform at a friend's event. This was extremely upsetting but DJ William John agreed to cover my Welcome Party as soon as he was asked. He had his assisitant cover most of the Welcome party since he was already booked for a previous engagement. As I mentioned above, we partied an extra 2 hours that night. I am thankful he was able to help on such short notice. I highly suggest him for any events you have in mind.

Sent on 06/12/2017

• Providenciales See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ William John)