DJ PRO OKLAHOMA

Oklahoma City, OK View map

$1,300 Most Popular Price

You can Have Buff from 101.9 The Twister and KJ-103 Host Your Event!!! He has been entertaining events around Oklahoma for years with DJ Pro Oklahoma!!! One thing brides in Oklahoma know, is that DJ Pro Oklahoma works very hard to do an exemplary job and we give top notch service!!!

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1300

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Microphones
Projector
Uplighting

• Megan
    Megan P. Married on 09/12/2020

Best choice I made!

DJ Pro was so great!! He was so much fun to work with! He taught me a few things about his trade and made our wedding day so perfect!! He helped with our timeline, music, and even moving our furniture at the end of the night. He went above and beyond!!
  • Jodi
    Jodi G. Married on 07/11/2020

Best Ever!!!

DJ Buff is absolutely the best. He just DJ’d my wedding this past weekend which was an all outdoor venue with the highest humidity of the season yet and a heat index of 113!!! We and our guests were practically melting! I was so worried about everyone and thought no way everyone was going to stay until the end but DJ Buff hung in there with us and did an absolutely amazing job! He kept the party going and everyone had such a great time and most people stayed until the end! Many of my guests told me how much fun they had and that it was the most fun they had at a wedding in a while. As the Bride I did not have to worry about a single thing. Buff kept the timeline on point and I didn’t have to think about when the cake cutting would be, starting all our dances, or The bouquet toss. I almost chose not to hire a DJ and my mom seemed hesitant through the planning, but even she said at the end the entire event laid in his hands. DJ Buff made her realize that the DJ is just as important as a good photographer and without DJ Buff no one would have enjoyed themselves as much as they did! Even in that miserable heat he made it the best!
  • Ann
    Ann F. Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing DJ !!

Buff is amazing and listened to everything we wanted, and added his own touch. He made sure everything was down to the minute and advised on areas we didn't think about. I would highly recommend Buff as your next DJ!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

DJ PRO OKLAHOMA 1
Gift
Buy 4 hours, you get the 5th for FREE!!! (not available with other offers, coupons, discounts or referrals)

Oklahoma City, OK, 73118
Location of (DJ PRO OKLAHOMA)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding