DJ Flight

Paseo las Misiones San José del Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Flight

A DJ since 1997, legitimate club, event, concert, and wedding DJ since 2006, DJ Flight provides one of the most highly sought after, premium event services anywhere to be found.

Your wedding day is the best day you will ever experience in your life, and my job is to ensure it exceeds even your greatest expectations! My passion for my work, detailed communication, planning, event production, and DJ experience will all be on display when the day to say "I Do" comes around.

From the huge wedding production (Bose F1 speakers, intelligent lighting, Carvin battery powered ceremony speakers, Shure and Sennheiser wireless mics), to the small nuances (dance lights off during the first dance, clear announcements and a confident and competent MC), your wedding HAS to be perfect, and my guarantee is that everything I can control will be absolutely amazing!

My DJ and MC resume includes, but is not limited to:

Currently: Resident DJ and Technical Director at Omnia Los Cabos.

In Mexico, I was the DJ for the Thompson Hotel and Catch Restaurant in Playa del Carmen.

Weddings: DJ'ing nearly 100 California Coastal and Wine Country weddings (between San Diego to Carmel), 6 between Cancun and Tulum, Wyoming, Los Cabos.

Club/Concerts: Thousands of nightclub dates throughout California, Nevada, and Mexico (OMNIA Las Vegas, OMNIA San Diego, OMNIA Los Cabos, Dinsmoor GDL, SLO Brew, Mother's Tavern, Tonic, Oxford Social Club, Poolhouse, and many, many more), playing before and after over 250 concerts at SLO Brew and the Cliff's Resort, countless corporate events, wine expos and special one off parties, event production (see here: https://youtu.be/mq7xzWh08uU), and basically anything else that comes with spending nearly half of your life in the industry.

If you would like to know more about me as a person, feel free to check out any of my social media pages, shoot am email over, text, WhatsApp, phone call, FaceTime, anything! For references, testimonials, and satisfied customers who said some nice things about me, I have a 5 star rating on Facebook (facebook.com/djflightslo) and here on Wedding Wire!

Cheers!

img8949
dd2acb65c6fe4f25 1507514620916 img0066

12 Reviews for DJ Flight

Layla · Married on 02/03/2018

Bryan was absolutely INCREDIBLE DJing our wedding in Cancun. Not only is he such a sweet guy, but he had everyone on the dance floor all night! He made the whole process before and during the wedding super simple and stress free-- he even visited the resort beforehand just to check out the space (I didn't ask him to do that!). I cant recommend him enough!!! You will not be disappointed! Thank you DJ Flight!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

Bryan was recently the DJ at our wedding and I can’t imagine anyone else doing as great of a job as he did for our ceremony and reception !!! The planning process prior to the wedding was seamless - he is prompt, receptive, easy-going, and willing to help in any way possible. Not only did he worked with us on the music, but he brought his own booth, lights, and a cryo gun- yes that's right, which of course made our entrance as a bride and groom UNFORGETTABLE!!! Literally you can't top that! Additionally, his organization and good communication were hugely helpful, he is exceptionally hard-working and makes it his priority to make sure your day is as perfect as you envisioned it! It's always a good thing when you have to kick people out of the venue because no one wanted to end the party!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Christina · Married on 04/03/2016

Dj flight was a great asset to our wedding on 4/3/16 he was worth every penny...not only did he play kick ass music all night long but he was really involved in our wedding, he helped us pickout every song to make our wedding the way we wanted it and he kept us on track the day of our wedding so we didn't forget to do a single thing...he really was the life of this party, he kept the party dance and going all night long...I would recommend Dj flight to anyone having a party, wedding, or any kind of celebration that calls for a kick ass Dj that knows what he's doing...I can't say enough great things about him except again he is worth every penny!!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Award

DJ Flight FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings