Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About DJ Craig Conrad

DJ Craig of Conrad Entertainment is dedicated to making your event full of great memories. Whether it be the flawless planning program to his trust worthy experience as an entertainment-style deejay and emcee, Craig makes the effort to give you the best wedding reception available. Additionally, Conrad Entertainment rates are among the best in the business. Craig takes pride in being able to offer outstanding service, equipment and attitude at a price that, frankly, blows away any competitors with similar packages. Brides and Grooms, don't settle for some ordinary DJ schlub that hits the play button and could care less about your needs - call DJ CRAIG! At Conrad Entertainment you'll always get to hear what you and your guests want to hear with a mixing style that will keep everyone entertained!

DJ Craig

20120616161337499
20120310155003545

8 Reviews for DJ Craig Conrad

Jessika · Married on 04/10/2015

I found DJ Craig through a friend who knew him in the industry. He was very professional yet easygoing - an attitude I knew would work with my crazy family! He was happy to incorporate some of my strange requests (using video game music during the ceremony!) and dealt with crazy and impulsive requests from my family (for example, my brother and my cousins all planned a surprise singing performance without my knowledge and Craig incorporated the music, as well as when they surprised my husband onstage with a Saturday Night Live Skit!). He kept the night moving and the crowd happy, and I couldn't have been more pleased!

Rebekah · Married on 04/29/2013

DJ Craig did a fantastic job for both our ceremony and reception. His communication was very helpful and thorough, he found every song we wanted, and I had quite a number of compliments from guests and family. Music makes the atmosphere at receptions and I definitely recommend DJ Craig. Give him some creative freedom too, he picked great music to keep the party going and stayed away from clichés. One of my friends really dislikes wedding receptions because he feels they're all basically the same. After our reception he has decided that his faith in fantastic receptions has been restored.
    DJ Craig also went above and beyond to find a very specific and hard to find song for our ceremony. He was working on it right up until the day before the wedding and it turned out great!
    This DJ is a class act and a great value.

DJ Craig was so amazing! He played everything we asked for and made it so fun for all my guests. I highly recommend him to anyone having any sort of event!!! Thank you sooo much for making my wedding complete!!!!! We truly appreciate it!!!

DJ Craig Conrad FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Scottsdale, 85251 See on map
    5182655709 (Other Phone Number)