03770 VERGEL, Alicante, ES ES 0030Z Map · Phone number

About Divine Services Dot Org

We offer both Civil Weddings in Spain (for those who meet the residency requirements and are willing to pay for legal translation of existing documents), but also specialise in ceremonies that are a Blessing of a previous Civil Ceremony in another country, but which - on the day - you and your family, friends and guests, will believe they have been present at YOUR SPANISH WEDDING.

We create a personalised ceremony adapted to the requests of the Bride and Groom, and provide 4-colour 'Order of Service' for all guests, official certificates for signature (one for the novios and the other for our church archives) and a memento A4 presentation binder for you to keep.

Our ceremonies are FORMAL when they need to be, but include elements of humour and FUN - where appropriate. Every couple and their needs are special to us, and our only aim is that yours will be a Divine Service.

• Ceremonies in Spain
  • Glynis German Celebrant
  • Rainbow Commitments

20 Reviews for Divine Services Dot Org

Linda · Married on 09/14/2018

Clive & Anne Read officiated recently at our daughters wedding ceremony in the garden of a Javea villa. Our daughter. & then fiancé did the negotiating from UK by email. On the day it all came together efficiently .Clive did a great job under the hot Spanish sun—-a very happy day enjoyed by all.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Divine Services Dot Org's reply:

I forgot to add that I could be contacted either through www.divineservices.org or (preferably) clive@cliveread.com

Sarah Powell · Married on 09/14/2018

Spain Wedding September 2018

A great sermon, perfect length and good fun. Also made nice references to marriage and what it means to be part of the wedding ceremony.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Divine Services Dot Org's reply:

The ceremony was SO MUCH FUN - and your guests expressed SO MUCH GRATITUDE and one even gave me a 20€ tip - for me as well and caused me to decide that yours would not be last I did, at 79 years of age, but that I would continue for as long as God enabled me. I arrived expecting a DEAD END (NO NOT THE ROAD!) but instead in my 20 years as a Wedding Celebrant, it was a TURNING POINT. I had just started the service with the approval of the Novios and best man, at a wedding a few years back at Venta La Chata, when the Best Man leaned forward and said to me, there's a bus with 37 guests on board that has not arrived, I asked the Novios if I should continue or START AGAIN after the bus had arrived, and they chose the latter. I explained to the assembled guests that they 2 options: a) go back to the bar; or b) I'd tell a few jokes. Nobody moved so I began. 38 minutes later the guests arrived and I had still not run out of off-the-cuff jokes, so the Ceremony began again. At the Wedding Breakfast, the Wedding Planner said the Best Man in his toast to the newlyweds said "Unfortunately Bishop Clive was incapacitated today so he sent a comedian from Benidorm instead!!

Mandy · Married on 09/10/2016

Clive and Ann just made our day so special. A great ceremony with fun and laughter. Wouldnt have had it any other way. Mandy and Robert

Sent on 09/16/2016

Award

Divine Services Dot Org FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English