Columbus, OH 43202 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500

About Dianna Glynn Photography

Wow, I'm so happy you're here! Let's get to know each other.

I'm a professional photographer based in Columbus, Ohio, but I'm always up for new travel adventures! I find photography to be an absolute privilege. It is such an honor to be entrusted with capturing connection, intimacy, and the memories of one's life.

This is my promise to you: to do all that I can do to capture authenticity. With my knack for detail and empathetic nature, I will always be looking to capture the meaningful moments that you will want to look back on days, months and years from now.

A few fun facts about me!
1. I am older than you think. I'd bet on that any day!
2. I prefer tropical beach/jungle adventures over cities. My husband & I are in love with Mexico. We go every year.
3. Zoos are one of my favorite type of places to visit.
4. I'm originally from the North East but now I reside in the good 'ol Midwest y'all.
5. I create my own art out of pressed flowers and leaves. Buy some double glass frames, arrange the pressed flowers and leaves in the frame, and wa-lah! You've got your own artwork to display in your home.

All wedding packages include a complimentary engagement session and range from $1,800 - $2,800! Let me know if you're interested!

Follow Dianna Glynn Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Shutterhead Studios
These two!
These two!
Married and glowing.
Married and glowing.
So many arches to stand under.
So many arches to stand under.
Such a sweet moment together.
Such a sweet moment together.
So many memories for them here

2 Reviews for Dianna Glynn Photography

• Tessa

Tessa J. · Married on 05/22/2021

Gorgeous Photos and a Joy to Work With

We had such a great experience with Dianna! We loved our engagement pictures and just got our sneak peeks from our wedding last week and are in love! Dianna is so sweet but also takes care of business when she needs to which is important during weddings which can be hectic. She was very responsive and detail oriented which I really appreciated. She sent a long questionnaire which was so fun to fill out and gave her all the details she needed for the wedding day so she could take care of everything/capture everything we wanted without having to ask us. She also coordinated with my videographer before and during the event to make sure he was aware of the timeline and to help things run smoothly. But all of that aside, the pictures are PHENOMENAL and she has a great eye for what will look great!

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah K. · Married on 01/23/2021

You won't be disappointed!

I don't even know where to being to describe how wonderful our experience was with Dianna Glynn! First, her photography is amazing. She did an excellent job capturing portraits and the events of our wedding. But she did an even better job capturing our laughs, side glances - all the precious details.

Second, she is a joy to work with. She is sweet, kind, and easy-going. Nothing she did stressed me out on our wedding! - Even more, she got us relaxed and laughing. She had lots of tricks to help us be at ease in front of the camera (and we were really worried about this!) We had alot of fun with her - which is important because you spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day!

Third, she is SO fast! She had engagement photos back to us in 24 hours! (What?! I have NEVER had any friends have a photographer be so quick!) AND she sent us sneak peaks of our bride and groom photos within 24 hours of the wedding too - We got them when we were at the airport on our way to our honeymoon. I almost cried the photos were so sweet. Such a special moment and so fun to have snapshot to look at on the honeymoon.

Lastly, she is very thorough, professional, and careful. She backs pictures up in multiple places and she has two of every piece of equipment on hand just in case.

I highly recommend Dianna!

Sent on 02/20/2021

Dianna Glynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Columbus, OH, 43202 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Dianna Glynn Photography)