Atlanta, GA 30345 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

11 Reviews for DGL designs Event Flowers

Kathleen · Married on 06/09/2012

Superior service and exceptional design. All guests were amazed that the flowers complimented the event and reflected the bride & groom style so well.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Karen · Married on 02/24/2012

I know that it has almost been a year, however, I can not say enough to every bride I meet how wonderful David and Chris of DGL Design were to not only work with but how they transformed my already beautiful venue. Looking at my pictures almost 1 year later I feel that every moment was captured and my flowers came to life! Yes, some would say that DGL Design is on the pricey side, however, what they did for our wedding and the memories I am able to look at everyday really made what we spent worth every penny and I would do it again. I truly feel blessed that I was able to work with David and Chris. They truly saw my vision and spent the time with me to bring it to life.

Karen & Eric 2/24/12

Sent on 01/23/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2011

Working with DGL to design my wedding was the best decision I made. They provided a beautiful chuppah- glammed it up with breath taking lanterns and floral arrangements, romantic light towers for my bridal path (then doubled as centerpieces- which everyone raved about) and took our wedding cake to a whole new level of beautiful with fresh flowers. They are creative, wonderful listeners, professional, passionate and playful designers. They were respectful of my budget and over-delivered. No matter your budget- they will make your wedding one to talk about. The mothers wanted to be their best friends- they just make a lasting impression on people.

Sent on 10/16/2011