P.O. Box 26302, Prescott Valley, AZ 86312 Map · Phone number

About Desert Soapstone

Tucked away in the mountains of Northern Arizona, Desert Soapstone has been hand crafting soap since 2008. A family owned and operated business, Desert Soapstone is committed to quality from our ingredients to our customer service. We specialize in glycerin soap and cold process soap making. Our ingredients are pure and we never use detergents, phthlates or fd&c colorants. We believe in a safe working environment and this translates to safer products.

Custom orders are our specialty. Weddings, special events and corporate parties are what we love to help out with. So no matter what your occasion, Desert Soapstone is happy to help serve your needs. What kind of soap would you like to gift today?

Follow Desert Soapstone on

CoastalSplash
BlackberryAmber

2 Reviews for Desert Soapstone

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2011

Custom soap order to give as gifts to our guests the product and service were both fantastic and better than expected. Our guests loved the bride and groom themed soaps!

• I

Ingrid · Married on 08/21/2010

Desert Soapstone provided me with the most awesome homemade glycerin soaps I've had since my dear friend quit making them. I was desperately searching for a very high quality, pretty, delightful, luxurious soap because my friend had spoiled me rotten over several years. I finally found Desert Soapstone and found exactly what I wanted and have been using their product only ever since. They responded to my needs immediately. This was wonderful since I placed a very specific and special order and delivered as promised. I will continue ordering from them as long as they are in business. They will make any specialty orders you can dream.

Ingrid