Dee & Bo Photography

Fort Walton Beach, FL View map Visit website
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Dee & Bo Photography is a wedding photography business based in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. The company specializes in a bright, airy style of photography, producing collections with contemporary and timeless qualities. Founded by husband-and-wife duo Bo and Danielle Jolly, the team strives to deliver thoughtful and customized services to each of their clients. Together, the pair share a passion for capturing your love stories and preserving every unforgettable moment.

Dee & Bo Photography provides complimentary engagement photoshoots and portraits with some wedding photography packages. Heirloom albums are offered alongside your online gallery of beautifully edited images. Additionally, coverage ranges from six to ten hours with the option for extra time. Add-on items include prints, canvases, and wedding albums.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Kelsie B. Married on 09/25/2021

Great people and photographers!

Dee and Bo were so flexible and accommodating to us because we had a sunrise ceremony and a sunset dinner and were willing to send one photographer in the morning and one in the evening for no extra charge. They were so easy to work with and very friendly! We just received our sneak peak photos and they sent 185 pictures and they were so dreamy and gorgeous! Would recommend them to everyone!

Dee & Bo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsie!! We loved sharing both parts of your wedding day with you! Your wedding was beautiful 💕
  • Bailey
    Bailey Married on 08/07/2021

10/10 Won’t Regret!

Dee and Bo are fabulous. If you’re wanting a photography couple who are highly professional and comforting at the same time you’ve got the duo. Dee was lovely at keeping me updated and answering any questions I had. Bo took our photos is 80+ degree heat and didn’t miss a beat the entire time. Best experience I’ve had with any photographer. Highly recommend if looking, you won’t regret it.

Dee & Bo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bailey! Thank you for sharing your wedding day with us! We're so glad you love your photos.
    Mac M. Married on 12/01/2018

Super friendly and crazy talented!

Danielle and Bo photographed our wedding and we absolutely love the photos! Not only that, we love Danielle and Bo too! They had us feeling so comfortable in front of the camera. They’re so warm and genuine! We’d recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Dee & Bo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mac & Kiersten! Your day was beautiful and we had so much fun working with you! We hope we made it special :)

Pricing

Team

Danielle Jolly
Danielle Jolly
Photographer/ Your New Best Friend

Hey there! I'm Danielle, wife of the Dee & Bo duo. A few things about me - I love coffee in all forms, Italian food, home decorating, creating, reading, and smooching our baby girl!

Another thing - I absoultely LOVE weddings. I will probably cry and laugh and cheer at yours. I truly wish to CELEBRATE this special time with you! And I will gush over your photos almost as much as you will :)

Bo and I love working as a team and joining our creative forces to bring you the BEST photography service ever. We'll make sure you're well taken care of, and having fun at all times!

I'd love to be friends :) Please reach out and introduce yourselves!

Bruce Jolly
Bruce Jolly
Photographer/ The Artsy Fartsy Guy

Hey ya'll, I'm Bo...and I'm chill and simple just like my name. I'd like to think of myself as a creative cowboy. I've pretty much always got a camera in my hand, looking for the next adventure, dreaming of the great outdoors and finding the obscure beauty in life.

Photography is my obsession, but I also really love people. If you ever want to go on a hike and talk about life and theology and all kinds of nerdy stuff...I'm your guy.

Getting to crash your wedding is awesome, but getting to make it last beyond the day is even better. I love to make all those memories last for you, so you get to relive your wedding day over and over each time you open your gallery.

Danielle and I will give you the best we have to offer - we always give each wedding everything we've got, and enjoy every minute of it. We can't wait to meet ya'll!

233 Pleasant ST Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32548
5164572093
Location of (Dee & Bo Photography)

Dee & Bo Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Dee & Bo Photography include in the starting price?

Dee & Bo Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Dee & Bo Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Dee & Bo Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Dee & Bo Photography offer?

Dee & Bo Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Dee & Bo Photography offer?

Dee & Bo Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Dee & Bo Photography offer for wedding events?

Dee & Bo Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Dee & Bo Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dee & Bo Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding